Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1974 914 Roller Project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Beach914
Unfortunately I must make some decisions about my projects as my daughter just announced that she's engaged and you know what that means.....

Something's gotta give.

1974 1.8 chassis in excellent shape, was Alaska blue now a beautiful silver. Five lug conversion with late 911 Carrera front end. Five Lug 911 rear hubs. 15 x 6 replica Fuchs, excellent engine bay prep as shown in the photos. Interior needs some resto but it's in good shape, dash is cracked and will need replacement. Rechromed bumpers in perfect condition. Very good quality front and rear bumper tops.

[s]1977 2.7 refreshed, rings and bearings by precision motion in Riverside. Currently as a long block as shown in the pictures. Have collected pieces needed to complete the engine, Rebuilt Weber carbs, fan/alternator assembly, used shroud, aluminum oil tank, used Flywheel. Missing distributor, harness, headers, plug wires.

Also comes with a 901 side shift tranny and Sachs clutch kit.No throw out bearing.

Finish collecting the required parts, put it together and you will have an awesome narrow body!

I hate giving this one up but I have to choose between this and my 1970 project.

I will split the chassis and drivetrain please my separate threads where I have additional pictures!

$21,000 or nearest offer. Now $11,000 for chassis only!

Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid=646
561]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachmentid
=646565]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment[attachme
ntid=646569]Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Beach914
I'll try to post some more photos of the clutch, çarbs, bumpers, etc this weekend or any special photos requested by interested parties.

Thanks for looking. It's going to be a great car for someone.
Tdskip
PM sent
Beach914
Some other pieces to add. I'll add more from parts I have in my storage unit later.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Tdskip
Bump for a very good car from an excellent community member and trustworthy seller.

(I am going to put my head down and finish my build)
Beach914
I will consider splitting up the chassis and the engine conversion if there are any parties out there interested.

$14K for the chassis only

$10K for the 2.7L w/Webers and 901 Transmission
RFoulds
Im interested in the 2.7 and bits. sending PM
Beach914
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
ValcoOscar
icon_bump.gif

I have my hands full with 914 projects otherwise I'd be all over this.

Reputable seller/member= √

Local member = √

Fairly priced= √√

Met in person..cool guy= √

Actually, Super sweet deal= √√√

I sold my V8 914 26 years ago when I got married..I can relate.

GLWTS

Oscar
Beach914
Many thanks for the support Oscar. I really want to keep this project and have one under my belt before getting on my 70 GT. But my daughter's wedding plans upset my 936jr project as well as it needs a few more bucks to complete it also.
Mblizzard
Where was this 6 months ago? Spent 1/2 of this and got 1/8 the value of this. headbang.gif
CodeZ
Beach,

Sent you a PM, Thanks
Larmo63
At least you get to keep the Ferarri.......?
Beach914
Yup. For the moment. Remember I still have the 70 GT project and the 936. I'm trying to keep the 308 as long as possible and try to keep into retirement. May have to sell when I look for property to build up in Monterey. The 70 GT I will always keep.
Beach914
QUOTE(Mblizzard @ May 1 2018, 06:22 PM) *

Where was this 6 months ago? Spent 1/2 of this and got 1/8 the value of this. headbang.gif

So sell your project and buy mine! Ill even bring it out! I've got a friend in Knoxville that I haven't seen in years. He's got a 66 Duetto if you've been to any local c&C's.
2mAn
Besides the few things listed what else does the car need besides some love?...
Beach914
QUOTE(2mAn @ May 16 2018, 06:34 PM) *

Besides the few things listed what else does the car need besides some love?...

A few more things that come to mind would be Rear calipers and rotors ( need to be decided as it has five lug hubs).

I'm going to spend more time on Saturday pulling together the pieces from storage and my garage.

I feel that I've pretty much got everything else, trim pieces, door handles, etc., although I could not say that they would be concourse quality. They are very presentable and functional or restorable. I would try to continue to be a source of any misc small pieces that may be overlooked at this stage. I've got lots of original trim and pieces from the other cars that I have had. I want his car to get the attention it deserves and see it back on the road sooner than I am able at his time.

Heck, you're in SoCal why don't you come see it?
Beach914
A few more pics while I was at the storage unit. A pelican forum member asked for the s/n.

S/n 6272803. 911/85.

Also dug out the Patrick Motorsports oil tank.

Click to view attachment
a9146luvr
Is this project still available? I did not see a motor mount or headers in the pics are they included? Delivery included too? Thanx.
Beach914
Yes it is still for sale.
Also will entertain offers for the chassis or engine alone.

No headers, muffler, engine mount, or converted engine harness. Spent a few hours going over all of the parts with a local guy a few weeks ago. I made a list I can send you if you pm me your email address.

Sorry but I'm not including shipping in the price. I will help with the arrangements to get it shipped to your location and make sure everything is documented and packed securely.
Beach914
Bump....
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jul 2 2018, 05:37 PM) *

No headers, muffler, engine mount, or converted engine harness. Spent a few hours going over all of the parts with a local guy a few weeks ago. I made a list I can send you if you pm me your email address.

Sorry but I'm not including shipping in the price. I will help with the arrangements to get it shipped to your location and make sure everything is documented and packed securely.

I can help out by professionally crating and arranging shipping from my shop.

Oscar
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Jul 2 2018, 05:37 PM) *

I can help out by professionally crating and arranging shipping from my shop.

Oscar
ValcoOscar
Double post
Beach914
Thanks for the help offer Oscar. Very much appreciated.
thelogo
bye1.gif

The 2.7 and 901 being in storage , does that mean its still
available?

Because id pay you 10k cash all day for it .local pickup too

As i dont see many around in this ! condition.!

If the big /4 i got ,which i love in the car was worth 5k and it was worth it

Then 10 for this seems reasonable to me
Beach914
PM sent.
thelogo
Hey beach
I was under the impression that tbe 2.7 was all ready to go
So since it needs sorting im gonna pass .

But thanks again for the 4 lug fuchs, best wheels ever ....

thelogo
And burton

Not smoke.gif ever gonna sell the big/4

But if i did id be asking 8500 min .

It was a 12k build apparently
jccaro
Hey there; is this project still available? Thanks.
Beach914
QUOTE(jccaro @ Aug 6 2018, 09:40 PM) *

Hey there; is this project still available? Thanks.

PM sent
2mAn
PM sent
Beach914
Engine sold this week and now rolling chassis only.

Thanks to all that have viewed this and supported this posting!
Beach914
Engine has been sold.

911 Front Suspension
911 Five lug front hubs
911 Front Calipers/rotors
911 five lug rear hubs (no disks, rear 914 calipers?)
Replica Fuchs 15x6 wheels w/original Porsche caps
Re-chromed front bumper
Front rubber bumper top
Re-chromed rear bumper
Rear rubber bumper top
Lower original front valence
Driver/Passenger Door Latches
Door Threshold plates
Drivers/Passenger side window frame assy's and glass

Targa Alu trim pieces (to be selected from inventory)
Front turn signal lenses and screws

Engine Lid w/Porsche Script
Interior
Original seats /pr
Door Panels untouched original
Original carpet
Backpad original w/interior light
Armrests driver and passenger side (to be selected)
Interior door pull chrome rim
Misc
Floor Jack
Fog Lights
Tow hook
Clean original speaker grills (no speakers)
Side Shift linkage (Firewall to Side Shift Console)
Side Shift Console Cover

Toast
I'm definitely interested in the chassis with the suspension, Wheels, interior, all the good stuff. Can you PM me your phone number please? driving-girl.gif
Beach914
Bump
Beach914
Chassis SOLD

Thanks to all for looking. Its going to a good home for a six conversion!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.