Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB good 2.0L crankshaft
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stugray
I have tried to buy a 2.0L crankshaft for a backup engine for the racecar.

My first attempt resulted in me receiving a 1.8L crank instead of a 2.0L so I am still looking.

Does anyone have a good 2.0L stock crank?

It would be preferred to be good as new (STD-STD bearings) but I would be willing to cut the crank down one step.

Let me know
Bsherrard
I have one that came out of my 912E. Running condition when I bought the car but the rings got stuck and I ended up taking it all apart to build a 2270.
I have the box that the new crank came in so I could ship in that - not sure what the cost to ship would be (its heavy as you know). I can take some pictures tonight to send to you if you are interested. $150 + shipping and I would be willing to throw in the rods.
I have to remove the distributor and cam gear before I can send it though.

Brook

AMac
I have a number of 2.0L cranks, all from original 2.0914 motors, all inspected, I build stroker motors (78mm) so dont use the 71's.
Bsherrard
Stuart
I emailed you pictures of my crankshaft. Let me know if you are still interested.
Brook
MLedesma
PM sent.
Schwing
QUOTE(AMac @ May 11 2018, 10:47 AM) *

I have a number of 2.0L cranks, all from original 2.0914 motors, all inspected, I build stroker motors (78mm) so dont use the 71's.

I may be interested in a 2.0L crank and rods if you still have extra. How much do you need to ship to the US (Maryland)? Let me total and I will get back to you. beer3.gif

AMac
QUOTE(Schwing @ May 23 2018, 07:07 AM) *

QUOTE(AMac @ May 11 2018, 10:47 AM) *

I may be interested in a 2.0L crank and rods if you still have extra. How much do you need to ship to the US (Maryland)? Let me total and I will get back to you. beer3.gif

Still need cranks? No idea on shipping to Maryland, I am on the left coast, vancouver BC. yes, all are 2.0L cranks not the 1. something version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.