Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Subaru EZ30R conversion
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aircooledfool
I would like to use the 6 speed transmission that I can purchased mated to the EZ30R. When I look at Bremarauto's site, they say their 2WD conversion kit does not work with the 6 speed. Has anyone already used this transmission? If so, can you point me to the conversion parts you used?
mgp4591
QUOTE(Aircooledfool @ May 15 2018, 12:18 PM) *

I would like to use the 6 speed transmission that I can purchased mated to the EZ30R. When I look at Bremarauto's site, they say their 2WD conversion kit does not work with the 6 speed. Has anyone already used this transmission? If so, can you point me to the conversion parts you used?

2wd conversion kit aside, others who have thought about this and have researched it fully say that the six speed is too big to fit. Unless you were to gut the trunk, you'd have a hard time fitting it just for another gear.
76-914
Are you using a stand alone ECU or factory w/ CANbus emulator?
Aircooledfool
Plan is to use stand alone ECU which is yet to be determined. Considering SDS and Link now but open to recommendations.
76-914
This allows you use the OEM ECU and retain AVCS feature. beerchug.gif http://www.subarugears.com/subatronics/index.html
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2018 Invision Power Services, Inc.