Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S 1972 914 1.7lt SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
jparish
Nice 914 painted by the last owner 3 years ago shows well clean interior good tiers. Engine and breaks just serviced by Olsens Aircolled in Tampa See Compression test included on the receipt. Runs and stops great.
Doors open and close with no sag

Hell Hole is not hellish solid but does have some non-structural rust see photos
Dash Needs to be replaced but a Brand new Dash from 914 Rubber is included in the sale
also included are the parts required to rebuild the shift linkage.
New rubber bumper top seals front and rear are also included from Auto Atlanta.

I have removed the valance on the passenger side to show repairs done by previous owners.

Stereo is out of dash but included (non-original) Wiring is a mess from multiple stereo installs and needs to be cleaned up at some point.

[b]$8500

Car is in my shop in Punta Gorda Florida North of Fort Meyers
VIN 4722919873

Photo Link https://photos.app.goo.gl/tTaZPJW1ge59XBBb2Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
jparish
Dropped Price to $8000
P_G
Hello

I am interested in your car a few questions to start.

Is that Phoenix Red L32K and is that the original color?

What other rust repairs have to be made?

Is the car leaking anything now? The pictures show what looks like oil all over the engine and transmission?

Thank you

Paul

jparish
QUOTE(P_G @ Jun 10 2018, 01:54 PM) *

Hello

I am interested in your car a few questions to start.

Is that Phoenix Red L32K and is that the original color?

What other rust repairs have to be made?

Is the car leaking anything now? The pictures show what looks like oil all over the engine and transmission?

Thank you

Paul

Thanks for the interest. The 914 was originally Signal Orange and was color changed by the previous owner. He indicated a Porsche red from that year but never provided me a code, unfortunately. I was told the car was rust Free when I purchased it, that is not the case but the rust is not bad as you can see in the pictures and can be repaired without paint work according to Automobile Atlanta. The car is driven weekly and parked in the same spot in my shop and there is no drips on the shop floor so I believe that all of the oil is older. I am lowering the price to 7k if your interested. PM me and Ill get in touch.
jparish
Need to get out of the shop ASAP
Dropped Price to 7000
Jazzy
How complete is the car, any broken or missing parts? And can you please describe the rust work that needs to be done? It's hard to see on the photos.
jparish
QUOTE(Jazzy @ Jun 12 2018, 01:45 PM) *

How complete is the car, any broken or missing parts? And can you please describe the rust work that needs to be done? It's hard to see on the photos.

The car is complete and comes with a new dash and bumper top seals nothing is missing the battery and area under it are in good shape the only area of real concern is the Longitudinal that has some areas of rust that it I was keeping the car Id drop the motor and work on.
jparish
Dropped Price to $6,000
Jazzy
So I bought this car, it's currently being shipped to The Netherlands. Somebody asked me about the rims. Anyone any idea? Could be Fuchs, Empi...
gcrotvik
They could be real Fuchs. I zoomed in on the picture of the front wheel and the lip looks like a real Fuchs lip.
Jazzy
QUOTE(gcrotvik @ Jul 5 2018, 07:01 PM) *

They could be real Fuchs. I zoomed in on the picture of the front wheel and the lip looks like a real Fuchs lip.

Thanks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.