Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Seat adjuster handle reproduction will never break GB ends July1
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
We've made these for years and have had many satisfied customers Milled from 1/4" steel and powder coated easy to replace.

Buy 2 and we will offer up the seat base rebuild bushing kit with special pin drive tool for $12 only with purchase on GB as an add on. This will do BOTH seats.

When do you think these were replaced last...….if ever?

So who's in?

Also check the other GBs as I've tried to save them up to do in one shot to save you shipping.
mb911
I have a set of these and they are fantastic. Great job on these parts.
branston
I'm in for a pair- how do I buy?

bobboinski
I'm in
djway
Hand Up bye1.gif
ConeDodger
These have been out for at least a year. They are on the website... Go get 'em guys! evilgrin.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(branston @ Jun 10 2018, 06:39 PM) *

I'm in for a pair- how do I buy?

Just bump the thread like you did and I'll forward the GB discount codes via PM. I'm a bit tired from the weekend and will be doing up the PMs shortly. I also have multiple GBs going so you can combine if you like.

Thanks,
Mark
Lucky9146
Need a pair and bushing set combo.
Thanks!
Craigers17
I'm in. Thanks!
ClayPerrine
Mark,
I need outer door seals. When will they be in stock?

Clay
db9146
I'm in.
sb914
I'm in for one handle. icon_bump.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Jun 11 2018, 04:33 AM) *

Mark,
I need outer door seals. When will they be in stock?

Clay

I'll have to double check, but I'm pretty sure we completed these this last week, but with all the WCR activities we may not have updated. I'll let you know.
Mark

branston
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 10 2018, 04:05 PM) *

We've made these for years and have had many satisfied customers Milled from 1/4" steel and powder coated easy to replace.

Buy 2 and we will offer up the seat base rebuild bushing kit with special pin drive tool for $12 only with purchase on GB as an add on. This will do BOTH seats.

So who's in?

Also check the other GBs as I've tried to save them up to do in one shot to save you shipping.

Bump for an awesome product evilgrin.gif
phatnine11
Bump!
Phatnine11
Amphicar770
Bump
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far
Will keep the GBs open til end of the month.
mepstein
Send me the code please
restore2seater
I'm in for a set.
Dredwin
I'd like 2 handles please.
mgp4591
I'm in for 2 and the hardware - that's a generous deal. Thanks Mark! biggrin.gif
djway
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 12 2018, 09:35 AM) *

PMs sent to all so far

I did not receive the message for some reason
Are some of the other GBs be ready soon to combine shipping?
billh1963
Send me the code as well, please.
Mikey914
QUOTE(djway @ Jun 12 2018, 11:57 PM) *

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Jun 12 2018, 09:35 AM) *

PMs sent to all so far

I did not receive the message for some reason
Are some of the other GBs be ready soon to combine shipping?

Just sent to you the codes and everyone to this point. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Mark
turnaround89
I'm in for a set of two handles and seat base rebuild bushing kit
JFG
I have these and they are very good quality, definitely worth buying even if your originals haven't yet broken.
PatrickB

So who's in?

Heck of a deal. I'm in. I'll take a pair. Can't find it on your site at this price, how do I arrange to pay you?
Porschef
Yes, two please.
75914-L20C
I'm interested. Thanks, Mark!
90quattrocoupe
Please put me down for two handles and the hardware set. Thank you.

Greg W.
Mikey914
QUOTE(PatrickB @ Jun 13 2018, 04:45 PM) *

So who's in?

Heck of a deal. I'm in. I'll take a pair. Can't find it on your site at this price, how do I arrange to pay you?

PMs just sent to all so far.

When you bump the thread I send you the code to get the parts at the GB price.

Thanks,
mark
Mikey914
This and the other 2 GBs will be open til the end of the month.
Thanks all
mbseto
Please count me in.
MasterCylinder
I'll take two with the hardware

Thanks
914werke
I'm in for 2 handles, thank you.

Edit: could you throw my shirt from the WCR in with that pkg. ?
RickS
Mark speaks the truth about them not breaking. After two years of mine still being in the original boxes, since I have yet to install them, they have not broken. Who needs more proof than that?

Just kidding, have them installed and they both broke.

Just goshing again, they are still in their boxes, broken. The boxes are broken, not the handles. The handles are fine.

I will be here all week.
jays72t
I'll take 2 for my 74, thanks!
Mikey914
PMs sent to all GB ends July 1
PatrickB
QUOTE(PatrickB @ Jun 13 2018, 07:45 PM) *

So who's in?

Got mine today, they look good. Thanks!

jet1
i'm in. please send code
nditiz1
icon_bump.gif for code
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.