Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found: Alloy Lug Bolts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Nogoodwithusernames
Got some Pedrini's a while back and they're finally cleaned up and going to have tires mounted soon but I still don't have proper lug bolts. Been browsing on here and the samba occasionally but haven't caught any in time yet.
Would like to get the complete set for $100 or less if at all possible.

Maybe I can guilt ehem persuade someone into giving me a deal if I told you guys that I need to get them before my wedding in October so we have a fun getaway car? biggrin.gif driving.gif
TheCabinetmaker
I have 4 or 5, i think.$7.00 ea. If you can't find a full set.
rhodyguy
16 @ $100 or less is a tall order. Good luck.
MikeM
QUOTE(Nogoodwithusernames @ Jun 11 2018, 05:01 PM) *

Got some Pedrini's a while back and they're finally cleaned up and going to have tires mounted soon but I still don't have proper lug bolts. Been browsing on here and the samba occasionally but haven't caught any in time yet.
Would like to get the complete set for $100 or less if at all possible.

Maybe I can guilt ehem persuade someone into giving me a deal if I told you guys that I need to get them before my wedding in October so we have a fun getaway car? biggrin.gif driving.gif

Hi...check out Rad USA Direct. I was just looking for these yesterday.
Mike
Nogoodwithusernames
Thank you to everyone who's given input. Mr Cabinetmaker I will keep that in mind, maybe a few more people will chime in with a couple pieces to get a complete set. $7 a pop isn't too bad, keeps it close to $100 total.

I just have a hard time spending $150-$200 for a set of used 45 year old bolts when $80-$90 can get me a set of high quality bolts that are only a mm shorter.
Dominic
I have 7 bolts at $7.00 each plus shipping
Nogoodwithusernames
Looks like I'm up to about 12 so I sent out PM's to get those that have offered so far.
Thanks all! piratenanner.gif beerchug.gif
DLewis
I think I have 5
Dean
rgalla9146
Try Garold Shaffer on this site.
TheCabinetmaker
I'm sorry, but i only have one left.
AnnOliver
We have 11 black anodized lugnuts 9 used, 2 new. $7 each plus shipping. Let me know if you want a picture
Nogoodwithusernames
Thanks to everyone who gave input and offered up parts from their stashes, It's great to be part of a community like this. A generous member messaged me with a full set they were willing to part with and we struck a deal just before the weekend.
Cheers and keep on drivin'!
driving.gif driving-girl.gif
TheCabinetmaker
Great news derek. Thanks for informing us of your success.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.