Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: 914 4 Cyl Chassis Motor Mount
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
If anyone did a 6 Conversion and cut their 4 cylinder mounts off, a friend of mine needs a Passenger side

TC
KevinW
Do you have a picture of what you need?
TravisNeff
Are the driver and passenger sides different, or same? I may be able to get my driver side one off in one piece.
914werke
QUOTE(Travis Neff @ Jun 13 2018, 12:14 PM) *
Are the driver and passenger sides different, or same? I may be able to get my driver side one off in one piece.

Yes
TravisNeff
OK, I will see if I can get that sucker off today in one piece. Your's for shipping if I can.
914werke
Yes, its different
TravisNeff
HA! I was just coming back in from drilling out some spot welds on the drivers side. And yes it is different from side to side. Sorry TC!
carr914
Here is a close up - the chassis "Ear" mount.

Apparently the Kennedy LS Conversion uses the Ears for their Engine Mount

Click to view attachment
bdstone914
QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 13 2018, 08:12 AM) *

If anyone did a 6 Conversion and cut their 4 cylinder mounts off, a friend of mine needs a Passenger side

TC

I have a couple of parts cars that should have passenger side engine mounts still on the car. Can not promise when i can get to cutting one out. I would want $75 to cover the time to cut one out. If you do not find one more readily available let me know and I will confirm the ones I have are usable.
carr914
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ Jun 16 2018, 09:47 AM) *

QUOTE(carr914 @ Jun 13 2018, 08:12 AM) *

TC

I have a couple of parts cars that should have passenger side engine mounts still on the car. Can not promise when i can get to cutting one out. I would want $75 to cover the time to cut one out. If you do not find one more readily available let me know and I will confirm the ones I have are usable.

Bruce, I sent you a pm

TC
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.