Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Parting out a 1973.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porscheaddic
Selling parts from this 1973 914. The Porsche has a 1.7 engine with factory D Jetronic fuel injection. Unknown history on the engine and complete car. I purchased the Porsche without the front bumper or stainless steel outside mirrors, the car is otherwise complete. I have many rust repair sections pre cut ready to go.

Thanks
914work
dry.gif

914World Classifieds Rules
We've established the following guidelines to help make your sales/purchases as successful as possible!
- Please List WTB:, FS:, TRADE: etc (want to buy, for sale, and trade respectively) before your add title.
- Please put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment.
- If you'd like to bump your ads, feel free to do so every two days.
- DO NOT MAKE YOUR ADS IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS! It's considered rude.
- All eBay ads belong in the eBay category.
- Please consolidate your ads into one big lump... listings and pictures together in one thread. Please be considerate of other classified users!!
koozy
I'm interested in the fog lamps if they work and are not trash (cracked lenses are no big deal since I have ones I would like to use). I just need them to have all the parts, be not rusted through and the reflective material on the interiors need to be useable. PM me a price, shipped to 95051
porscheaddic
QUOTE(koozy @ Jun 22 2018, 09:22 PM) *

I'm interested in the fog lamps if they work and are not trash (cracked lenses are no big deal since I have ones I would like to use). I just need them to have all the parts, be not rusted through and the reflective material on the interiors need to be useable. PM me a price, shipped to 95051

Mike,

I'll check out the fog lights​ tomorrow and get back to you on the overall condition.

Thanks
koozy
Cool, thanks
porscheaddic
QUOTE(koozy @ Jun 25 2018, 12:04 AM) *

Cool, thanks

Mike,

Turns out the fog lights are completely rusted out internally. I'll keep my eyes open for a decent set.

Thanks
jd74914
How do the rear fender lips look? I'm looking for a cutout almost like you'd be removing for GT flares.
koozy
QUOTE(porscheaddic @ Jun 26 2018, 12:05 AM) *

QUOTE(koozy @ Jun 25 2018, 12:04 AM) *

Cool, thanks

Mike,

Turns out the fog lights are completely rusted out internally. I'll keep my eyes open for a decent set.

Thanks

OK, thanks for checking.
dan10101
Hi,
How much do you want for these items.
See my horribly circled photo..

Also see my WTB add with pictures of what I'm dealing with to give you a better Idea of what I'm needing.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=331775

Thanks,
Dan
Aircooledfool
QUOTE(dan10101 @ Jul 19 2018, 07:37 PM) *

Hi,
How much do you want for these items.
See my horribly circled photo..

Also see my WTB add with pictures of what I'm dealing with to give you a better Idea of what I'm needing.

Thanks,
Dan

I'm in need of front firewall/cowl area. I don't need any of parts attached like the air box and don't need the windshield frame.

Click to view attachment
carr914
I need a Passenger Side Chassis Motor Mount Ear

Click to view attachment
porscheaddic
PM's sent regarding the sections needed. Thanks for the interest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.