Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB non-retracting seat belts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Vintage.02
Looking for a pair of early non-retracting seat belts. If not a pair just a drivers side will do.
warpig
I have a set, a little dirty not sure about a price. PM me if interested and I can dig them up and get a pic.
mepstein
welcome.png
Vintage.02
QUOTE(warpig @ Aug 9 2018, 09:26 AM) *

I have a set, a little dirty not sure about a price. PM me if interested and I can dig them up and get a pic.

Sent a PM
mepstein
I throw mine in the dishwasher and then lube the metal rollers. Makes them look great.
burton73
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 9 2018, 03:12 PM) *

I throw mine in the dishwasher and then lube the metal rollers. Makes them look great.

I told my wife your trick and she gave me a look.

They do clean up nice with baby shampoo. I just had some handy. Looked very bad at the start but very nice after a couple of washing and rinses

Bob B
mepstein
QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 9 2018, 07:08 PM) *

They do clean up nice with baby shampoo. I just had some handy. Looked very bad at the start but very nice after a couple of washing and rinses

Bob B

I do start out with a bucket of soapy water The dishwasher is the final step. The wife is not involved in the process. biggrin.gif
warpig
missing a bolt and a washer
$100 + fees & shipping
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
burton73
QUOTE(mepstein @ Aug 9 2018, 04:31 PM) *

QUOTE(burton73 @ Aug 9 2018, 07:08 PM) *

Bob B

I do start out with a bucket of soapy water The dishwasher is the final step. The wife is not involved in the process. biggrin.gif

Wife’s that let us do what we want with our hobby’s are heaven sent. Mine is.

Bob B
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.