Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 4-bolt Fuchs, Powdercoated
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Tastyplacement
I have a complete set of 4-bolt fuchs leftover from my 914...these have been media blasted and powdercoated black. They do NOT come with tires as pictured. No cracks on these--these were the 4 best of 6 wheels I bought on here. Burned up my 914 motor and then sold the car and still have these.

They have not been bolted onto a car since powdercoating, they have had one set of tires put on and then carefully removed. I have new double-walled boxes to ship them.

I am looking to get $1400 for the set, but will drop the price periodically until they sell.

IPB Image
JOEPROPER
I just saw a car advertised with 2.0L Fuchs in black, but the outer lip was polished and it looks really nice! I don't know if that's possible with these...
Tastyplacement
Price Drop: 1200 for the set
Chris914n6
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Sep 15 2018, 09:00 AM) *

I just saw a car advertised with 2.0L Fuchs in black, but the outer lip was polished and it looks really nice! I don't know if that's possible with these...

You can get pretty close to that look with paint.
Tastyplacement
Price Drop to 1100 for the set
thelogo

I am looking to get $1400 for the set, but will drop the price periodically until they sell.

IPB Image
[/quote]

screwy.gif

Let me know when it drops to 650

Tastyplacement
Last Price drop: $1000 for the set for one day, then they are going on to a famous internet auction site....

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.