Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Porsche 914 KARO ski rack
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Cal
Winter is coming! I'm looking for a KARO roof mounted ski rack for my 914. Please PM me if you know anyone that has one for sale.
Thanks
Chi-town
I have the front mounting tabs only lol
Cal
Bump....still looking.
Cal
Bump....
Cal
Someone out there has to have one of these for sale.....right? Please send me a PM.
Cal
Still looking.....
dgrooover
QUOTE(Chi-town @ Dec 6 2018, 08:09 AM) *

I have the front mounting tabs only lol

I have a rack minus the front mounting tabs, the 90 degree angle pieces....Do you still have them aand can I buy them from you?

dgroover
Guberif
Understandable if you want period correct looking rack. . . But - if you just want to go skiing you don't necessarily need to have either one of the racks for the teener.
I use a Yakima rack with the correct clips, never slipped or damaged any paint. One rack goes on targa, the other goes on trunk deck lid. I use to ski 210's, now with the parabolic ski's I'm on 190's. They fit just fine you could probably go as short as 180's. The better thing with this rack set up is if you are a good skier & need to bring multiple ski's - you can! And even a ski buddy. Added bonus is that these actually lock. Also can be set up for short kayak, mtn. bike, etc.
bonnie
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.