Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Porsche 914 show in El Segundo Ca March 16
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2, 3
MATCHBOX914
Happy New Year Teener's! I plan on having a Early Spring Gathering at the Automotive Driving Museum March 16th - Saturday. The last event was a good turn out and owners have contacted me to possibly organize 2 events this year. I know March is busy with several events but i think it's worth trying. The layout will be different this time around and eliminating the back lot for Swap meet area. The side lot to the museum on the street side will be the new Swap Area.

Let's get a who's attending line up here on this post and let's all have fun!

This event is opened to all air cooled Porsche's.

More information will follow shortly.

Dave
Click to view attachment

The date is set and flyer is ready. Ok, Good to go! Date will be Saturday March 16 and all cost will go to the Museum.

Entry fee will be the same as first show $5.00 and cost for collector tables and the Swap meet will be $30.00 for a spot. Tables for the collector show will be provided but suggest you bring your own.

The Museum will be taking reservations for sale spots online @ https://www.automobiledrivingmuseum.org/

Thanks and looking forward to a great show! aktion035.gif
don-6
Last years event was great.
I will be there
ValcoOscar
Count me in.... driving.gif

Oscar
Great..I will be there..
914-Alan
pete000
I will be there helping to stage cars...

Pass the word on this event to all communities Porsche Air cooled..
jim_hoyland
Interested.... smile.gif
Steve
Interested also
yeahmag
Interested.
914-300Hemi
Interested
sb914
Interested.
Coondog
Count me in, but without my car.... huh.gif
tpines
Count me in Dave!
MATCHBOX914
914's are just cooool cars. The choice of colors are typical German perfection! aktion035.gif Click to view attachment
whitetwinturbo
popcorn[1].gif
oldschool
agree.gif
MM1
I'll be there -parking cars again! white914.jpg
914_7T3
Definitely interested in attending!

drunk.gif
Nacho
I'm in piratenanner.gif
MATCHBOX914
Here is the info. Same as last year - $5.00 Entry fee and $30.00 for a swap space.
Check the first page in this post.

Click to view attachment
LS1V8Jerry
Count me in...
SRS914
Count me in!
abes914
Planning to be there.

driving.gif driving-girl.gif
banananose914
QUOTE(abes914 @ Jan 22 2019, 09:49 PM) *

Planning to be there.

driving.gif driving-girl.gif

I plan on going, so at least one and maybe up to three others. Thanks for putting this on. Jim
ndfrigi
My daughter’s bday but maybe I can still join in the morning. Oh and no 914 yet to drive there.
campbellcj
I will make an effort to get there with 914R!

It's not starting/running at the moment which is rare for this car...always a project but never has not started...
MM1
Looking forward to seeing you there, Don!
MATCHBOX914
driving.gif Click to view attachment
MATCHBOX914
drem914
I plan on being there. Looking forward to it. should be fully back on the road in the next week or two.

Taking a little longer. smash.gif to put everything back in, but will definetely be ready for the show.
second wind
Thank you very much Matchbox 914.....basically my two weaknesses....I've got the one now I need to find the other ....
gg
MATCHBOX914
MATCHBOX914
MM1
Click to view attachment
MATCHBOX914
Click to view attachment driving.gif
second wind
Hey Matchbox.....I am thrilled to see that my new girlfriend actually exists!! A woman that loves to power tan and loves 914's. Is that asking too much? I will pay for everything else....just lie there on my car (lounge chair preferred) and look pretty....a few miles on the road and then back to my place.....perfect!!
gg
campbellcj
QUOTE(second wind @ Jan 31 2019, 08:48 PM) *

Hey Matchbox.....I am thrilled to see that my new girlfriend actually exists!! A woman that loves to power tan and loves 914's. Is that asking too much? I will pay for everything else....just lie there on my car (lounge chair preferred) and look pretty....a few miles on the road and then back to my place.....perfect!!
gg

LOL..I'm with ya...but they're probably >70 yrs old by now... blink.gif
MATCHBOX914
MATCHBOX914
MATCHBOX914
MATCHBOX914
MM1
914 color wheelClick to view attachment
MM1
chowtime.gif Click to view attachment
MATCHBOX914
MATCHBOX914
yeahmag
Don't mean to be "that guy", but I'd like to follow this thread for the car show, but I'll have to remove the notifications if the random posts don't stop. Can we move these to the sandbox?
MATCHBOX914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Feb 4 2019, 03:24 PM) *

Don't mean to be "that guy", but I'd like to follow this thread for the car show, but I'll have to remove the notifications if the random posts don't stop. Can we move these to the sandbox?

Thanks for your input. See you at the show.
sb914
QUOTE(yeahmag @ Feb 4 2019, 03:24 PM) *

icon_bump.gif
MM1
Somebody said sandbox? poke.gif Click to view attachment
MM1
Let's (get together and) celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the 914 - even if Porsche isn't (at least not enough)! birthday3.gif german01.gif Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment Click to view attachment
MATCHBOX914
Looking for this badge used if anyone has one. Please bring your for sale badges to the gathering.
Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.