Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Parts from a 1976 parts car.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
porscheaddic
Parting out this 1976 Porsche 914 due to rust issues on the passenger side suspension console. This is a low mileage a/s car. This is a price list of some of the parts:

Front hood very straight $250.
Door's $150.
A/c system $300.
Gauge cluster $250.
Riviera wheels $200 set of 4 no tires.
Door panels no speaker holes $80 each.
Shifter $80.
Inside shift rod $30.
Fender's front $175.
Fender's rear $150.
Ignition switch with housing $100.
Fog light switch $50.
2.0 fuel injection pm me.
Lot's more parts available, let me know what you need. Feel free to call or text me.

Thanks,
Vince 760-600-6297
Stingbee
pm sent
porscheaddic
QUOTE(Stingbee @ Feb 3 2019, 03:14 PM) *

pm sent

Pm replied.
johnhora
Vince..
how much for the pass door bottom "pocket"
thanks

Click to view attachment
porscheaddic
QUOTE(johnhora @ Feb 3 2019, 04:27 PM) *

Vince..
how much for the pass door bottom "pocket"
thanks

Click to view attachment

It's the plastic type asking $20 plus shipping if it's clean without cracks. I'll take a closer look this Tuesday.
johnhora
[/quote]

It's the plastic type asking $20 plus shipping if it's clean without cracks. I'll take a closer look this Tuesday.
[/quote]

OK...let me know after you hose it off and check it out biggrin.gif
Thanks
davealden223
QUOTE(porscheaddic @ Feb 3 2019, 04:15 PM) *

Parting out this 1976 Porsche 914 due to rust issues on the passenger side suspension console. This is a low mileage a/s car. This is a price list of some of the parts:

Front hood very straight $250.
Door's $150.
A/c system $300.
Gauge cluster $250.
Riviera wheels $200 set of 4 no tires.
Door panels no speaker holes $80 each.
Shifter $80.
Inside shift rod $30.
Fender's front $175.
Fender's rear $150.
Fog light switch $50.
2.0 fuel injection pm me.
Lot's more parts available, let me know what you need. Feel free to call or text me.

Thanks,
Vince 760-600-6297

In search of the passenger side lower engine cooling tin, the one that attaches below the pushrod tubes.
buck toenges
I need the cig lighter and assembly. I also need the driver side control box please.

Buck
Stuckon914
Do you have the center console? Don’t need the insert that holds the gauges but don’t know if they come apart easily.
burton73
Is this body all rusted out or what?

Besides the dirt and major dust, it looks ok? Where are you at in CA?

Bob B
confused24.gif
porscheaddic
QUOTE(Stuckon914 @ Feb 6 2019, 05:20 PM) *

Do you have the center console? Don’t need the insert that holds the gauges but don’t know if they come apart easily.

Sorry no center console. I do have the console heater lever if you need one.

Thanks
porscheaddic
QUOTE(burton73 @ Feb 6 2019, 06:03 PM) *

Is this body all rusted out or what?

Besides the dirt and major dust, it looks ok? Where are you at in CA?

Bob B
confused24.gif

Bob,

The Porsche has rusted longitudinals as well as rust in the passenger side support console. I'm in Hesperia 92345.

Thanks
Stuckon914
QUOTE(porscheaddic @ Feb 6 2019, 11:24 PM) *

QUOTE(Stuckon914 @ Feb 6 2019, 05:20 PM) *

Sorry no center console. I do have the console heater lever if you need one.

Thanks

Nope. Have that. Thanks
gcrotvik
I need a nice drivers side door. PM sent.
914-300Hemi
I need a passenger door if one is still available. PM sent.
Charles Danek
Hi! What about the fresh air box -- I am looking for one of those -- thanks in advance!
porscheaddic
PM's answered and pics sent.

Thanks
JOEPROPER
Looking for section of engine bay firewall where the fuel lines come thru. could you send me a picture if its good?
Superhawk996
Would be interested in some of the structure below the gas tank near the transition to the floorpan. especially on passenger side.

If you're willing to cut it up this far. I'll post photos of the specific areas I'm interested in.

porscheaddic
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Feb 9 2019, 09:13 AM) *

Would be interested in some of the structure below the gas tank near the transition to the floorpan. especially on passenger side.

If you're willing to cut it up this far. I'll post photos of the specific areas I'm interested in.

Superhawk,

I sent you a pm requesting pictures.

Thanks
craig downs
Do you have the rear trunk lid?
porscheaddic
QUOTE(craig downs @ Feb 10 2019, 12:19 PM) *

Do you have the rear trunk lid?

Craig,

The 1976 rear lid is gone. I have one decent rear trunk lid from a 1975 914. This lid is straight and for the most part solid. Like many of these kids it has light rust on the underside edge.
shoguneagle
PM/Email sent.
pvollma
QUOTE(porscheaddic @ Feb 3 2019, 06:15 PM) *

Thanks,
Vince 760-600-6297

I need a 1976 ignition switch. Sent PM
drem914
How about the door cards without speaker cut outs? is the vinyl in good shape or is it cut up or torn?

PM sent
oldschool
what about the hell hole just below the battery tray, the inside wall?
porscheaddic
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Feb 9 2019, 08:54 AM) *

Looking for section of engine bay firewall where the fuel lines come thru. could you send me a picture if its good?

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply. Can you send me an email address so I can send you pictures?

Thanks,
Vince
dl5494
I require the side shift rod )front and rear w/ selector ball socket for trans.) also speed drive gear and housing (have the right angle adapter already).

the release bearing guide tube, retaining bracket and bushing, release fork w/ guide piece (2) (#'s 90111608711, 90111671200, 90111674101, 90111607701 and two of 90111682511 respectively)

thank you
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.