Full Version: Where are they now ?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
sixnotfour
popcorn[1].gif
blue one has 914 sporto badge
Ferg
Cool Pics!
aturboman
The red (ex-Troutman?) car used to be in the Ventura area but I haven't seen it around in several years.
Dave_Darling
The red car looks like a photo from an old VW&Porsche magazine on Bob Garretson and his 914-6.

--DD
sixnotfour
QUOTE(Dave_Darling @ Mar 14 2019, 08:52 PM) *

The red car looks like a photo from an old VW&Porsche magazine on Bob Garretson and his 914-6.

--DD

it was in a Calender..this photo,,and freatured in vw porsche ?? cant rember.. Troutman probably did the flairs..
sixnotfour
The Green six ,,,Easy had a pic of it on the wall by the front door...20 some yrs ago..
horizontally-opposed
Man, that red car is familiar, but I think it was SoCal not NorCal.

The dark green car belonged to a guy with a great sense of humor. Carl from Stockton or Modesto, I think. Seem to recall it had a fairly serious engine for the late 1980s/early 1990s. 3.2? EASY did have a pic of it on track, and I remember the owner talking about showing it and getting an earful from a PCA judge who was upset that he had glued the trunk carpet down. He said, "So don't pull on it." He didn't do well.

Also mentioned he got some heat at Laguna for lapping the place with his radio blaring.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.