Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Konig Seat
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
tradisrad
For sale is a never used Konig seat. It's just about perfect. I'd prefer a local sale, SF Bay Area. I can ship if needed.
Sold. Thanks
thanks
Rob
Click to view attachment
tradisrad
I see lots of views on the seat, but no offers. Is $800 too steep?
It is super nice and has never been used. I've got a '70 and have no use for the second seat. I originally though I would put it in, but I've got no plans for it anytime soon.
thanks
Rob
eric9144
These seats are great, I have a set in my car--were $500-600 new ea back in the 90's and the ones with sub-belt holes were extra rare and it was an upcharge. I'd say your pricing is fair, someone should snatch this up, it's unicorn parts at this point.

GLWTS! beerchug.gif
tradisrad
Monday morning bump. Price at $750 now. This seat is really nice and I know one of you guys want it! more pic upon request.
daytona
Tradisrad,
I think that the lack of offers is because you have only one. That is a beautiful seat and I would be a buyer if you had two of them. You have to find someone that is looking for just one seat for a track car maybe, or already has one. If this ad was for a pair of them I am sure it would be sold long ago.
Good luck with the sale. Beautiful seat at a good price.
Bill.
JmuRiz
Price is good, people like me are interested because I have a pair of them in my car and love them.

Would make a good driver's seat to go with a stock passenger or early non-moving passenger seat!
jrblackbox
How wide is that seat? It looks like it might be a tight fit that is the issue I have. It would be nice to be able to try it on for size prior to purchasing.
tradisrad
Thanks for the replies. I bought a pair, but only used one because I have a '70. I thought that I would eventually change the back pad out and use the second seat. That wont ever happen and I've been storing this for the last 8 or 9 years.

The seat is narrow and I'd suspect that larger guys may get in the seat and be stuck forever and ever.

tradisrad
Two week bump.
This awesome seat is still for sale.
kkid
What is the material of the skin, genuine leather or synthetic?
tradisrad
QUOTE(kkid @ May 15 2019, 06:59 AM) *

I think it's real leather. But I'm not 100%. Any tips on how to check?
kkid
QUOTE(tradisrad @ May 16 2019, 06:33 AM) *

smell it or lightly scratch it ?
tradisrad
QUOTE(kkid @ May 16 2019, 12:15 PM) *

QUOTE(tradisrad @ May 16 2019, 06:33 AM) *

smell it or lightly scratch it ?

I'll give that a go this afternoon and let ya know. You're not far away if you want to check it out. I think you bought something off of me years ago...
tradisrad
Holiday special. $600 this weekend (June 25-27) local pickup.
San Mateo, CA
tradisrad
One more price drop. $550 + shipping.
the seat now has rails on it for easy install
tradisrad
I'm still trying to sell this seat. $500 + shipping.
mepstein
Seems like a no brainer for someone with an early car. High performance seat for driving, slip the original one back in for shows. Even with a later car, matching is overrated.
If I didn’t have Scheel seats, I’d buy it. They ship easily in a XL Home Depot box.
tradisrad
QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 8 2019, 08:13 AM) *

Seems like a no brainer for someone with an early car. High performance seat for driving, slip the original one back in for shows. Even with a later car, matching is overrated.
If I didn’t have Scheel seats, I’d buy it. They ship easily in a XL Home Depot box.

It should be a no brainer and I am perplexed as to why this has not sold. The price is good and the seat is virtually new.
thanks
Rob
mepstein
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Jul 8 2019, 05:22 PM) *

QUOTE(mepstein @ Jul 8 2019, 08:13 AM) *

It should be a no brainer and I am perplexed as to why this has not sold. The price is good and the seat is virtually new.
thanks
Rob

Try the 914 forum on pelican and list on earlySregistry. There are a good number of 914 guys on both sites,

I would also take a pic of the seat in the car and a better pic for your first post. And raise the price to $650.
Sm914650
Wondering if you are also dame seller on san mateo craigslist selling the 914 bra?

Sm914650
Same*
tradisrad
QUOTE(Sm914650 @ Jul 9 2019, 04:46 AM) *

Wondering if you are also dame seller on san mateo craigslist selling the 914 bra?

That's me. Apparently I've got stuff people just don't want!
Sm914650
QUOTE(tradisrad @ Jul 9 2019, 07:16 AM) *

Haha. I replied to that post asking whether the bra fit over the plain steel bumper, or if it fit over front bumpers with the black plastic bumperettes? Not sure if you didnt receive the email,Im definitely Interested.

PS is your car tan interior? Pretty sure ive seen it driving up rollins in burlingame once or twice..nice car. could be a guy in san Bruno with same green though.
tradisrad
QUOTE(Sm914650 @ Jul 9 2019, 05:21 PM) *

QUOTE(tradisrad @ Jul 9 2019, 07:16 AM) *

Haha. I replied to that post asking whether the bra fit over the plain steel bumper, or if it fit over front bumpers with the black plastic bumperettes? Not sure if you didnt receive the email,Im definitely Interested.

PS is your car tan interior? Pretty sure ive seen it driving up rollins in burlingame once or twice..nice car. could be a guy in san Bruno with same green though.

I did not get the email. Did you email through craigslist? I think the bra fits over plain bumper. It has cutouts for fog lights.
My car has black interior, however I think the green looks great with tan interior.
I'll PM you with my phone #
smj
Rob - Left voice mail for you earlier. I'll take the seat for my 914-6, I'm local.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.