Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Pair of GTS Classics Le Mans seats
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
horizontally-opposed
EDIT: These seats are sold! For the sake of market data, I'll leave the price up. Given how quickly they went, and how many backup offers came in, they *might* have been under market. Or not. Your call, but I hate it when I can't find any info that helps me price something…

Have decided to go a different way on seats in my 914, and am selling my GTS Classics Le Mans seats as a pair for $1200 obo. New, they're $845 each:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=337513

I had GTS modify the seat cushion sides to mimic 908 seats I saw in the Porsche museum, with the basket-weave continuing onto the sides, and had the headrests carefully "slimmed" by my upholsterer—as the standard GTS Classics headrests looked too "puffy" to these eyes—I wanted to preserve the slim look of the factory headrests. I also had them built with heating elements from CAMP 914 @ $110 each, but never hooked these up (have all of the related hardware and wiring looms and will include). http://camp914.com/products.html

Seats have probably seen 5000-8000 miles since install (at most...), and have been in a car that's always garaged. No rips or tears, and very little wear of any kind. They fit the stock 914 back pad perfectly.

Would be happy to ship FOB. Image of basketweave treatment below, and will get some more pics of the seats up shortly.

Thanks!

pete
horizontally-opposed
Some more pics...
horizontally-opposed
horizontally-opposed
burton73
Very nice!

Bob B
johnlush
I think I need these... drooley.gif I sent you a PM with a question.
defianty
I really wish I wasn't 5000 miles away sometimes laugh.gif
stophos
I want to buy them and I don't have a 914 to put them in. Wells except the onm that is too original.
horizontally-opposed
Wow. That was quick.

Thanks everyone. All PMs responded to, and it looks like these are sold pending payment with two backup offers. Will mark sold when the deal is done.
horizontally-opposed
Sale pending…
colingreene
Bummed i missed this.
horizontally-opposed
SOLD, and ready to ship.

Thanks to all who inquired, and if the buying party wants to speak up, at least you'll know where they're headed so you can hound him! wink.gif

Best,

pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.