Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914rubber request for new part
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nihil44
Mark,

I have posted a request through your website to make part # 914 356 502 01 which is a white plastic clamp which pushes into the engine firewall and which secures the fuel lines on the firewall.

I have posted this thread as your website doesn't have the facility to accept an accompanying photo. PET lists this part as for '74 and up and 2 required per car.

With time the plastic becomes embrittled. I was trial fitting some ss fuel lines and pushed the lines into the clamp and sure enough, it snapped. The part is NLA as far as my searches show.

Hope you can help

DavidClick to view attachment
nihil44
Another pic

Click to view attachment
iankarr
@mikey914 @matty900
914Sixer
Fuel Line clips. I have a bunch of used ones.
McMark
For a non-stock solution, look into:
-Riv-Nuts
-Adel Clamps
Mikey914
Yes I have seen these They have a plastic taperd in that drives down to secure it into the hole. I had not made these as of yet due to the projectd cost of the toolng vs how many I think I can sell. That and I have been busy at the day job. Yes I can make them, but I will need a sample can I get a used one from someone?

That and how many can I sell.

Who would be interested?

The more that are the less it will cost.

75914-L20C
My '75 uses 4 of these clips. At least one is broken. I'd buy some.
nihil44
I’m in for 4 of.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.