Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cup holder in center console
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Fatboy007
Would love to turn my center arm rest console into one that has two cup holders built in...anyone else do this? Or know where I can get one?
barefoot
I cut some thick black closed cell foam around my favorite mug, this sits in the front of the plastic tray, (deleted armrest pad)
rgolia
When my 914 was my daily drive i made this for it.
Click to view attachment
oakdalecurtis
Hey FatBoy, here's my solution. I built a center armrest (love it when driving, by the way). I added a curved rod as you can see in the photo. This holds one drink and puts it out of the way of my shifter. My passenger, if I have one, can hold their drink, if I let them have one. beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
sb914
I made this one out of plywood than ulpustered.
Only one cup holder. And it’s taller makes a good arm rest. Click to view attachment
TargaToy
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jun 10 2019, 03:36 PM) *

Only one cup holder. And it’s taller makes a good arm rest.

Man, that's a nice looking interior!
Fatboy007
QUOTE(sb914 @ Jun 10 2019, 02:36 PM) *

Only one cup holder. And it’s taller makes a good arm rest. Click to view attachment

You need to marked those brudda beerchug.gif
Mikey914
We are doing some boxes up right now. I'll play with one and get back to you.
-Mark
pvollma
QUOTE(Fatboy007 @ Jun 10 2019, 11:37 AM) *

Would love to turn my center arm rest console into one that has two cup holders built in...anyone else do this? Or know where I can get one?

If you want a "quick and dirty" temporary or non-built-in solution, this is what I've used in my 914 and 88 MB:
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
warpig
P.W.T. version sunglasses.gif
Click to view attachment
Almost never spills. bootyshake.gif
ConeDodger
I know Mark Whitesell is working on this as I mentioned it to him and he sent me this pic. This and the rollbar pad are the last pieces of my interior, unless he decides to do a knee pad too! blink.gif

@mikey914

Edit: sorry to rattle your chain Mark, I didn’t see you’d already been here! biggrin.gif
djway
Honda Accord rear seat fold down arm rest with cup holder that I recovered
Click to view attachment
Mikey914
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ Jun 10 2019, 09:25 PM) *

I know Mark Whitesell is working on this as I mentioned it to him and he sent me this pic. This and the rollbar pad are the last pieces of my interior, unless he decides to do a knee pad too! blink.gif

@mikey914

Edit: sorry to rattle your chain Mark, I didn’t see you’d already been here! biggrin.gif

No problem, as we are actually working on these right now it's one of the "options" that will be available.
JP3
Click to view attachment

This is what I built for mine. Also is my stereo mount and exhaust cutout switch.
SO.O.C914er
Made this from a spare ash tray. Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.