Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Weber 40 IDTP carbs, matched set, Made in Italy, 914-6
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
AHudson
Pair of Weber 40 IDTPs for sale. Made in Italy (Brevetatto). Correct left and right matched pair, linkage, rebuild kit

40 IDTP 13C, 40 IDTIP 13C1

Made specifically for the 914-6, (the '1' before the 3, showing opposite engine linkage for -6) but my understanding is they can be re-oriented to also fit 1968-71 911T, or can be rejetted and used on larger 911 engines.

These carbs were a spare set that I got with my 914-6. They’d been stored inside for 6 years when I got them, and they’ve also been stored inside (air conditioned and heated) at my place for about 1 year.

When I had my main set rebuilt, I sent these to have the restorer check them for completeness or if he preferred this set to build. If you see an open port, it is because he cleaned/checked certain things and I have many spare jets, bolts, bleed screws, gaskets, linkage parts (in photos) to fill.

He simply surface cleaned and used minimal cleaning just to check openings in these (he does NOT use compressed air as evident from the fine brass floats). Said the pumps looked new, linkage felt good. But I’d assume these would need building to make right for your application.

Buy for your project, your 'rare as it gets' 914-6 restoration part, or just buy as a back up instead of waiting weeks for parts. The parts alone are worth a decent amount: enclosure screws are $30 each, and there are 5 in this batch. Rebuild kits are $80. Linkage is $180. Bodies are $750. It adds up.

I’m selling the pair of carburetors, the linkage, all the screws, the unopened rebuild kit, plus gaskets, bleed screws as shown. We are moving and am trying to reduce my garage stuff.

First $1700 owns all: both carbs, linkage, rebuild kit, parts, gaskets. Shipping is whatever it is. PM me here.
euro911
Very good deal thumb3d.gif
TAV
Interested. Dm sent.
Thanks
gereed75
Yep great deal because it includes all the lineages and brackets. Nice!
14carrot
Sending PM
porbmw
PM sent
AHudson
QUOTE(porbmw @ Jul 15 2019, 02:51 PM) *

PM sent

Didn't get a PM from you? At least not yet. Have responded to others.

Carbs are SOLD.

Thank you. Other parts to be listed shortly. Getting ready to move and garage has 'things'!
forrestkhaag
Agree with Mark. That was a smokin hot deal.
beerchug.gif
AHudson
QUOTE(forrestkhaag @ Jul 19 2019, 04:31 PM) *

Agree with Mark. That was a smokin hot deal.
beerchug.gif

Yep it was. Some people price things to keep them. I price to sell them. Carbs are going to Australia.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.