Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Northeast Okteenerfest participants
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
914dave
Was just checking in to see if anyone is looking to caravan out of the northeast for Okteenerfest. My plan is to leave from Exton PA 9/11 around 4:30 pm and drive over to and down 81 to Staunton Va. and stay overnight. Then head to Banner Elk in the am. Getting there noonish. Maybe get a drive in before we sign in. So if anyone wants to caravan that’s cool. We need all the immoral ( uh I mean Moral support ) haha that we can get.
Dave
rgolia
hissyfit.gif I wanna go, but no family peeps got to get married that weekend and I hear there is another planned for the same weekend next year. WTF.gif
914dave
QUOTE(rgolia @ Aug 6 2019, 05:05 PM) *

hissyfit.gif I wanna go, but no family peeps got to get married that weekend and I hear there is another planned for the same weekend next year. WTF.gif

Ralph
You need to find a proxy!!!
914dave
icon_bump.gif
914dave
There are 2 of us staying at the Comfort inn in Staunton va on the 11th. Heading to banner elk early the 12th. Probably take a scenic route.
icon_bump.gif
ClayPerrine
Does your route take you through Knoxville? If so, we may meet up there.

914dave
We won’t be hitting Knoxville. Coming in from the east. We’ll see you when we get there. Tried to get another bottle of that 914 bod pun shipped to my house for a group toast. They won’t ship it this year. Looks like PA changed their laws to protect their distilleries.
914dave
Here’s the latest. Grosbard and I are meeting Wednesday night and staying in Staunton VA. Thursday morning we’re heading down 81 to Mountain City TN to meet Lvnzdrm at noon. We will be taking a less than direct route into Banner Elk. We have three hours to cover 1/2 hour of driving. If you would like to join in , message me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.