Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB - Pair of Door armrest square nut mounting Plates
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
drem914
Anyone have a pair of the flat plates that hold ther square nuts that attach the left hand door arm rest to the door card?

I returned my doors card back to 914Rubber because they weren't fitting correctly. Well when they replaced them and returned them to me they did not return the pop-riveted mounting plates.

Any one have a couple from salvaging parts or off of a damaged door card?

TIA
sb914
QUOTE(drem914 @ Oct 7 2019, 07:48 PM) *

Anyone have a pair of the flat plates that hold ther square nuts that attach the left hand door arm rest to the door card?

I returned my doors card back to 914Rubber because they weren't fitting correctly. Well when they replaced them and returned them to me they did not return the pop-riveted mounting plates.

TIA

Pm Mark .Im sure he’ll send them back .
drem914
QUOTE(sb914 @ Oct 8 2019, 04:22 AM) *

QUOTE(drem914 @ Oct 7 2019, 07:48 PM) *

TIA

Pm Mark .Im sure he’ll send them back .

I emailed Scott Baum yesterday, when the new panels arrived. He has been taking care of my order. They have recently farmed out the door card part of their operation so I am trying to just be proactive an source another pair incase I can't get them back from him. Thanks,
jim_hoyland
I may have..how many you need ? Show a picture to make sure. Can search tomorrow
drem914
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Oct 8 2019, 03:21 PM) *

I may have..how many you need ? Show a picture to make sure. Can search tomorrow

2 see photo, the flat pieces in black. If you have the square nuts also great, if not I'll take them off my old door cards.

Click to view attachment

jcd914
If Jim does not have these for you I have a set or two.
I have a small stack of busted/torn/cut for speakers door panels I am going to toss out. Planning to strip the hardware from them before I toss them.

Jim
Mikey914
Scott was unaware these were attached to your door panels. He has harvested and will send back.
Mark
drem914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Oct 9 2019, 12:22 AM) *

Scott was unaware these were attached to your door panels. He has harvested and will send back.
Mark

Thanks for the continuing customer service.
raynekat
Is that a late 914 item/set up?

My 71 has the captive nuts in the metal door itself...not the door panel.
drem914
QUOTE(raynekat @ Oct 9 2019, 09:26 PM) *

Is that a late 914 item/set up?

My 71 has the captive nuts in the metal door itself...not the door panel.

Not sure. I have not researched it, but mine is for a 75.
drem914
Thank you all that responded. Mark is having my old set returned to me and Jim Hoyland is graciously mailing me another set in case I screw something up.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.