Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brad Mayeur Rebuilt 901 Tranny
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Gearup
Have had this on my work bench awaiting my project. Stock gearing, billet aluminum intermediate plate and rebuild performed by arguably one of the best rebuilders. I’m thinking of
bailing on my project. Any idea what a 901 like this might go for these days?
Thanks mucho for any input.Click to view attachment
jmitro
not sure if this helps but I paid $3500 to have my stock 901 gearbox rebuilt. All new syncros, sliders, gaskets, etc
euro911
Have you thought about asking Brad? If you've never used it, it may be worth what you paid for it.
mb911
Brad rebuilds them for about 1500 so with your core and the intermediate plate likely 1900
MM1
So . . .you're asking how much? driving.gif
Gearup
I called Brad 6 months ago and asked him and he said he thought it was worth $2500. He is on here I believe so he could probably verify that. I haven’t been paying attention to the market lately so was curious what members thought. I have the renegade heavy duty axles and heavy duty clutch as well and might make it ampackage for someone. All never installed and sitting on a shelf.
IronHillRestorations
Limited slip or open diff?
Gearup
I do not believe it is an LSD
Blue6
So, is it an LSD? Is this a for sale add? If so, what is the price? headbang.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.