Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD Mahle Gas Burners
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
KevinW
5 Mahle gas burners with lug bolts, they have been checked and are true. The fifth one that is not pictured was off. They need to re-finished. $550 for the 4 or 5 (if you want the fifth one as a spare) shipped CONUS
KevinW
Bump
914Sixer
Bargain !!!!! Tested to be true !!!!
Gatornapper
Kevin -

Still have these? How far out is the 5th one - a good wheel shop here can true alloy wheels.....

Any idea on cost to properly refinish?

Any idea on shipping cost to central VA, 23103?

Thanks,

GN

QUOTE(KevinW @ Oct 8 2019, 05:23 PM) *

5 Mahle gas burners with lug bolts, they have been checked and are true. The fifth one that is not pictured was off. They need to re-finished. $400 for the 4 or 5 (if you want the fifth one as a spare) plus shipping.

KevinW
GN, I am not sure how far the one is out. As far as finishing, one could have them media blasted and powder coated. I can check on shipping costs.

Thanks Kevin
Gatornapper
Kevin -

Forget the 5th - I have like new steel spare rim that will do.

GN

QUOTE(KevinW @ Oct 21 2019, 05:01 AM) *

GN, I am not sure how far the one is out. As far as finishing, one could have them media blasted and powder coated. I can check on shipping costs.

Thanks Kevin

Gatornapper
Your competition - you've probably seen this....

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=341067
KevinW
PM sent
KevinW
Blasted and ready for paint. $550 shipped CONUS
G e o r g e
What did you blast them with?
KevinW
Not sure what they used. I took them to a company that specializes in powder coating
Mikey914
I powder coat should fill in the texture on the blasted aluminum, Paint will not. Well, not without MANY coats.
KevinW
Bump lowered price $550 shipped CONUS
bobboinski
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 5 2019, 10:11 PM) *

I powder coat should fill in the texture on the blasted aluminum, Paint will not. Well, not without MANY coats.

I wonder if bead blasting would smooth them out? Or some other media? Have never media blasted aluminum.
71six
Kevin,
I sent you a pm about the wheels.

Mark
KevinW
QUOTE(71six @ Nov 9 2019, 06:44 AM) *

Kevin,

Mark

Mark, PM sent
71six
QUOTE(KevinW @ Nov 9 2019, 08:07 AM) *

QUOTE(71six @ Nov 9 2019, 06:44 AM) *

Kevin,

Mark

Mark, PM sent

Kevin I replied to your PM.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.