Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS, 1975 car, spars and trailer
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
coddman
FS, 1975 1.8 complete car with air. No title but will give bill of sale to get title. Car sitting many years. EXTRA transmissions, doors, deck lids, roof, air dam, front and rear suspensions, bumper, good gas tank, rear glass, full interior. Included, tandem axle trailer with 2" ball. Trailer built to load without tow vehicle. $2000.00 cash takes ALL.
Ppm2u
QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 1 2019, 04:21 PM) *

FS, 1975 1.8 complete car with air. No title but will give bill of sale to get title. Car sitting many years. EXTRA transmissions, doors, deck lids, roof, air dam, front and rear suspensions, bumper, good gas tank, rear glass, full interior. Included, tandem axle trailer with 2" ball. Trailer built to load without tow vehicle. $2000.00 cash takes ALL.

Photos available?
coddman
QUOTE(Ppm2u @ Nov 1 2019, 04:26 PM) *

QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 1 2019, 04:21 PM) *

Photos available?

Not sure how to post but will try
jdamiano
Sitting inside or outside? I’m close by and interested. I will PM you my email for some pictures.
coddman
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Nov 2 2019, 02:02 PM) *

Sitting inside or outside? I’m close by and interested. I will PM you my email for some pictures.

The car has been sitting outside on the trailer.
Rand
Posting photos isn't hard. If you can't do that, you cant do any of this and buyers need to beware while the new posters share back and forth.
coddman
QUOTE(Rand @ Nov 2 2019, 02:43 PM) *

Posting photos isn't hard. If you can't do that, you cant do any of this and buyers need to beware while the new posters share back and forth.

I have posted photos on other sites but I am new here and haven't tried here yet. But, you are right, ALL buyers need to beware of new and OLD members selling anything. I am sure you will agree.
coddman
QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 2 2019, 03:22 PM) *

I have posted photos on other sites but I am new here and haven't tried here yet. But, you are right, ALL buyers need to beware of new and OLD members selling anything. I am sure you will agree.

Attempting to post photos.IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
coddman
QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 3 2019, 03:46 PM) *

I guess that didn't work so.....
coddman
QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 3 2019, 04:27 PM) *

Last attempt
coddman
QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 3 2019, 04:37 PM) *

QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 3 2019, 04:27 PM) *

Last attempt
If anybody has any interest let me know and I will mail the damn photos to you.
jdamiano
I sent you a PM with my email yesterday
coddman
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Nov 3 2019, 05:59 PM) *

I sent you a PM with my email yesterday

I just found it and responded. Let me know if you get the photos. If not interested can you lend a hand and post them for me? I have tried 4 times.
jdamiano
Looks to rough for me. Here are the pictures for someone brave enough or needs parts and a trailer project.
coddman
QUOTE(jdamiano @ Nov 3 2019, 06:33 PM) *

Looks to rough for me. Here are the pictures for someone brave enough or needs parts and a trailer project.

Thank you for posting my photos. I guess I should have waxed it first.
coddman
QUOTE(coddman @ Nov 3 2019, 10:06 PM) *

Anyone?
JOEPROPER

lol-2.gif
coddman
QUOTE(JOEPROPER @ Nov 8 2019, 10:02 AM) *

lol-2.gif

Make me an offer.......
sixnotfour
post a pic of front spoiler ..serious..it could be worth more than the car...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.