Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB: 914/50 SHIRTS - ALL ORDERS SHIPPED
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pages: 1, 2
poorsche914
I have finally finished a couple designs that I am offering on regular tee shirts, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

Both designs feature my 914/50 logo to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the 914. All shirts feature the 914/50 logo printed in the pocket area.

First design will be offered in choice of Sky Blue or Silver and printed on back of shirt.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Second design gives selection of shirt color so you can match your 914 biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER:
  • Use the code GIMMEFIVE to take $5.00 off EACH item you purchase. This code is good through the end of December 2nd (Cyber Monday). w00t.gif
  • Items will be marked "BACKORDER" since I am taking orders for the shirts before they are printed idea.gif
  • After the GB closes, I will forward the order for all shirts to my local printer (same place that prints the Okteenerfest shirts) type.gif
  • It will take a week or so to get the finished product at which time I will begin shipping clap.gif
  • All orders should arrive in plenty of time for Christmas santa_smiley.gif
If you need a size not listed, PM me and I should be able to get whatever you need.

ORDER HERE

Thanks!
Steve
driving.gif
mepstein
smilie_pokal.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Nov 11 2019, 07:02 PM) *

I have finally finished a couple designs that I am offering on regular tee shirts, long sleeve tees, sweatshirts, and hoodies.

Both designs feature my 914/50 logo to celebrate the 50th Anniversary of the 914. All shirts feature the 914/50 logo printed in the pocket area.

First design will be offered in choice of Sky Blue or Silver and printed on back of shirt.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Second design gives selection of shirt color so you can match your 914 biggrin.gif
Click to view attachment

I am working on setting up an online order system and have to double check with the printer as far as available colors for long sleeve, sweatshirts, and hoodies. Should have everything up and running by Wednesday.

WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER:
  • Use the code GIMMEFIVE to take $5.00 off EACH item you purchase. This code is good through the end of December 2nd (Cyber Monday). w00t.gif
  • Items will be marked "BACKORDER" since I am taking orders for the shirts before they are printed idea.gif
  • After the GB closes, I will forward the order for all shirts to my local printer (same place that prints the Okteenerfest shirts) type.gif
  • It will take a week or so to get the finished product at which time I will begin shipping clap.gif
If you need a size not listed, PM me and I should be able to get whatever you need.

Thanks!
Steve
driving.gif

Steve, what about prices? huh.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Jamie @ Nov 11 2019, 11:31 PM) *
Steve, what about prices? huh.gif

Good question, Jamie.

T-shirts start at $25.
Long sleeve tees start at $28.
Sweatshirts start at $31.
Hoodies start at $36.

Sizes Small thru 2XL are available online. If you need a larger size, PM me and I will see about availability. Not all colors are available in the larger sizes.

GIMMEFIVE will take $5 off each item you order.

driving.gif
Mikey914
Steve need a bigger link to your website...where is it?
Chris Lay
Sweet. I'll be taking a couple for sure. Will you post a link to the ordering site?
drem914
QUOTE(Chris Lay @ Nov 12 2019, 09:08 AM) *

Sweet. I'll be taking a couple for sure. Will you post a link to the ordering site?

Me too.
poorsche914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 12 2019, 12:36 PM) *
Steve need a bigger link to your website...where is it?

Haven't posted it yet. Wanted to get all shirt variations posted before linking.

Soon!!!

driving.gif
Mikey914
You remind me of some other jerk-off that posts up GBs and teases all the folks.....man WTF biggrin.gif
Cairo94507
Link Link Link Link........ beerchug.gif
Creamsicle New Zealand
Hi Steve
Are you happy to send to New Zealand?
Cheers
poorsche914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 12 2019, 01:49 PM) *
You remind me of some other jerk-off that posts up GBs and teases all the folks.....man WTF biggrin.gif

I learn from the best happy11.gif

QUOTE(Creamsicle New Zealand @ Nov 12 2019, 02:56 PM) *
Hi Steve
Are you happy to send to New Zealand?
Cheers

I would be happy to. I will set up something for international shipping that can be selected but with no dollar amount. That will be figured separately for each order.

Thanks,
steve
SO.O.C914er
Put me down for one. agree.gif
poorsche914
Online ordering is now ready!
Please PM me here if you run into any issues.

ORDER HERE

WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER:

driving.gif

tvdinnerbythepool
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Nov 12 2019, 09:49 AM) *

lol-2.gif lol-2.gif lol-2.gif
VG-914
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Nov 11 2019, 08:02 PM) *

Not bad, but would be far superior if you had used the actual 9-1-4 logo, instead of just any 'lettering'.

Would prefer to it myself... LOL sawzall-smiley.gif
Betty
Shirts have been ordered! They look great - thanks so much for doing this! aktion035.gif first.gif
rktmn247
Ordered two! smilie_pokal.gif
Minerva's 914
QUOTE(rktmn247 @ Nov 12 2019, 11:34 PM) *

Ordered two! smilie_pokal.gif

Okay, I'm confused!

I can't find a link to order confused24.gif

Do I need a secret decoder ring .... or what?
poorsche914
QUOTE(Minerva's 914 @ Nov 12 2019, 11:56 PM) *
Okay, I'm confused!

I can't find a link to order confused24.gif

Do I need a secret decoder ring .... or what?

ORDER HERE

driving.gif
913B
Will there be other color selection in the future like black?
How is the silver color different from grey. It's hard to visualize silver color?

Thanks in advance for making these.
914SIXXation
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Nov 11 2019, 10:02 PM) *

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER:

ORDER HERE

Thanks!
Steve
driving.gif

Hey, thanks so much for all of your creative work on such a super design for some 50th Anniversary apparel. cheer.gif first.gif

I will definitely be ordering some before your deadline!
Do you have any type of measurement chart for sizing?

cheer.gif

Cheers,
Margie
Coondog
Ordered
poorsche914
QUOTE(913B @ Nov 13 2019, 12:57 AM) *
How is the silver color different from grey. It's hard to visualize silver color?

Black is a color choice for all shirt types for the 914 side view design.
For the design with multiple 914s... I was attempting to keep that one to just a couple colors but if a color choice would be a deciding factor for many of you, please let me know and I will add color choices to that design as well. (My printer is going to HATE me!!!) happy11.gif

Silver is a "smooth" color while the grey is more a "mottled" color with bits of light/dark tones.

Hope that helps.

driving.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(914SIXXation @ Nov 13 2019, 01:35 AM) *
Hey, thanks so much for all of your creative work on such a super design for some 50th Anniversary apparel. cheer.gif first.gif

I will definitely be ordering some before your deadline!
Do you have any type of measurement chart for sizing?

cheer.gif

Cheers,
Margie

Thanks, Margie. The 914 is my favorite theme to design for biggrin.gif

Here is a measurement chart to help you select size.
Click to view attachment

driving.gif
Cairo94507
Placed order for 2. Thanks for doing this. beerchug.gif
Jamie
QUOTE(poorsche914 @ Nov 13 2019, 04:05 AM) *

QUOTE(913B @ Nov 13 2019, 12:57 AM) *

Black is a color choice for all shirt types for the 914 side view design.
For the design with multiple 914s... I was attempting to keep that one to just a couple colors but if a color choice would be a deciding factor for many of you, please let me know and I will add color choices to that design as well. (My printer is going to HATE me!!!) happy11.gif

Silver is a "smooth" color while the grey is more a "mottled" color with bits of light/dark tones.

Hope that helps.

driving.gif

Steve, I have always marveled at your artistic abilities and creations for Okteenerfest activities, and will definitely add to my collection of teener themed garments.
Chris Lay
What brand of shirts are these? Do they run a little big or small? Thx
CHIZ 914
Ordered placed

Thanks
poorsche914
QUOTE(Chris Lay @ Nov 13 2019, 12:30 PM) *
What brand of shirts are these? Do they run a little big or small? Thx

Shirts are Gildan 100% Cotton
There is a size chart a few posts up that should help you decide on size.
They seem to run close to traditional sizing for these styles of shirt.

driving.gif
Chris Lay
Any chance of getting pocket T's? smile.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Chris Lay @ Nov 18 2019, 11:12 AM) *
Any chance of getting pocket T's? smile.gif

@Chris Lay

Limited in color selection but should be able to get a pocket T for you.
PM me color and size and I will check pricing.

steve
driving.gif
poorsche914
Thanksgiving Day bump rolleyes.gif

Still time to get in on the Group Buy

WHEN PLACING YOUR ORDER:

ORDER HERE

driving.gif
Montreal914
Cool shirt!
Order in first.gif
Happy Thanksgiving beerchug.gif
Chris Lay
Did you get my pm on the pocket T ?
dr914@autoatlanta.com
very very beautiful. Wish we could make and sell some nice 914 shirts, but since we have a signed agreement with Porsche, it is trade dress trade mark infringement and they would be on top of us so quickly that they could put us out of business
preach
Sweet. Thanks for making these.

Ordered 1 of each and a Can't Win Them All.

beerchug.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Chris Lay @ Nov 30 2019, 11:16 AM) *
Did you get my pm on the pocket T ?

Yes, and have responded in PM.

thanks.
Lucky9146
Can I still get in on this and get a T shirt? I know Dec 2, today, is the last day but the link does not work for me. confused24.gif
Thanks

Update!!! Contacted Seller

Site works great now thanks! first.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg
poorsche914
QUOTE(Lucky9146 @ Dec 2 2019, 11:04 AM) *
Can I still get in on this and get a T shirt? I know Dec 2, today, is the last day but the link does not work for me. confused24.gif
Thanks

Update!!! Contacted Seller

Site works great now thanks! first.gif
driving.gif white914.jpg

Site should be fully operational now. I moved servers this weekend and missed a couple settings on the new setup dry.gif

I will run the $5 off for an extra day for those who may have tried to order and couldn't.

Thanks and Happy Cyber Monday type.gif

driving.gif
KSCarrera
Any idea of cost to the UK?
poorsche914
QUOTE(KSCarrera @ Dec 2 2019, 01:51 PM) *
Any idea of cost to the UK?

Unfortunately, I don't know what the fees will be until I take the items to the Post Office to ship.

PM me your order and I will sort it out.

thanks,
steve
driving.gif
Chris914n6
Coupon expired early sad.gif

Definitely not my fault I couldn't decide on a color besides black laugh.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Dec 3 2019, 02:12 AM) *
Coupon expired early sad.gif

Definitely not my fault I couldn't decide on a color besides black laugh.gif

I extended it one more day for the procrastinators happy11.gif
Apparently the cutoff is the beginning of the day and not the end of the day dry.gif

So, you have till end of day today though I am not quite sure what time zone confused24.gif

driving.gif
Chris914n6
^^ Thanks

2 more 914 shirts for the collection smile.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(Chris914n6 @ Dec 3 2019, 10:19 PM) *
^^ Thanks

2 more 914 shirts for the collection smile.gif

Thanks, everyone, for the orders. GB will be closing in a few hours.

steve
driving.gif
poorsche914
UPDATE: Shirts have been printed and I will have them in hand this afternoon. I will be sorting them into individual orders over the weekend and ship them out on Monday santa_smiley.gif

driving.gif
wes
So looking like they’re not going to be received by Christmas.
poorsche914
QUOTE(wes @ Dec 13 2019, 08:57 PM) *
So looking like they’re not going to be received by Christmas.

It will be cutting it close. Going out on Monday will give a week. huh.gif
East coast to west coast shipping times will be pushing it for sure sad.gif

driving.gif
bdstone914
poorsche914
date='Dec 13 2019, 09:00 PM' post='2769706']
[quote name='wes' post='2769697' date='Dec 13 2019, 08:57 PM']So looking like they’re not going to be received by Christmas.[/quote]
It will be cutting it close. Going out on Monday will give a week. huh.gif
East coast to west coast shipping times will be pushing it for sure sad.gif

driving.gif
[/quote]

I would gladly pay more for priority mail shipping. I bet most shirts would fit in a flat rare envelope. It a medium size box for $15.
@wes
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.