Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD....FS: 2056cc Engine + Rebuilt 901 Trans + Triad Exhaust
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
9144me2enjoy
Sold.....

FS: Fat Performance 2056 cc long block, heads with 42x38 valves, Stage 1 Porting, Cam is a Fat #442 for Carburetors, heavy duty oil pump and swivel foot rockers, Compression is 8.3-8.5:1. This long block was built by Fat in 2012 before the company was sold to Rimco.

Also included is Pertronix vacuum advanced distributor, Bosch plug wires, Bosch 5,800 rpm cut out rotor, NGK plugs, 40IDF Weber Carbs with 32mm Venturi, The alternator and starter were rebuilt at this time. Fat used Three Bond sealer for the cases and case bolts so no oil leaking out seeping. The engine now Has around 4,500 miles on it.

* Will also include all Engine Tin.

Engine Code #EC007221 (1974-75 1.8L)

I would estimate horsepower around 130 +.

* The Exhaust system is a Triad ceramic coated muffler with stock ceramic coated 2.0 headers, only the drivers side has a heat exchanger.

The 901 Transmission was rebuilt about the same time by 914 LTD, along with a new clutch kit.

A recent Compression test with engine warm, plugs out, throttle open showed #1) 135 lbs. #2) 140 lbs. #3) 140 lbs. #4) 145 lbs.

The engine has the initials/engraved ”NICHOLS 56”, on the head which was the trademark of Fats Performance.

The engine pulls hard, complete drivetrain in VGC.

Here’s a Video of the engine running and a short drive: https://youtu.be/JKoURjeb0-c

Engine/Trans are still in the 914 for anyone to view or hear. Will pull engine/trans when sold and crate if necessary.

$6,500.00 for complete package (Complete Engine, Transmission, Exhaust System), Plus any Shipping cost.

Drop it in, crank it up and hang on!

Selling package only to go another direction on the power train. Click to view attachment
9144me2enjoy
Pics
BPic
PM Sent
9144me2enjoy
Pics
9144me2enjoy
Pics
Pedal2themetal914
PM Sent
9144me2enjoy
Note: I’ve a potential buyer on the complete Engine Setup. Will advise when funds come through. Thank you for all your interest.
thelogo
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Nov 17 2019, 04:57 PM) *

Note: I’ve a potential buyer on the complete Engine Setup. Will advise when funds come through. Thank you for all your interest.

FS: Fat Performance 2056 cc long block, heads with 42x38 valves, Stage 1 Porting, Cam is a Fat #442 for Carburetors, heavy duty oil pump and swivel foot rockers, Compression is 8.3-8.5:1. This long block was built by Fat in 2012 before the company was sold to Rimco.

Also included is Pertronix vacuum advanced distributor, Bosch plug wires, Bosch 5,800 rpm cut out rotor, NGK plugs, 40IDF Weber Carbs with 32mm Venturi, The alternator and starter were rebuilt at this time. Fat used Three Bond sealer for the cases and case bolts so no oil leaking out seeping. The engine now Has around 4,500 miles on it.

* Will also include all Engine Tin.

Engine Code #EC007221 (1974-75 1.8L)

I would estimate horsepower around 130 +.

* The Exhaust system is a Triad ceramic coated muffler with stock ceramic coated 2.0 headers, only the drivers side has a heat exchanger.

The 901 Transmission was rebuilt about the same time by 914 LTD, along with a new clutch kit.

A recent Compression test with engine warm, plugs out, throttle open showed #1) 135 lbs. #2) 140 lbs. #3) 140 lbs. #4) 145 lbs.

The engine has the initials/engraved ”NICHOLS 56”, on the head which was the trademark of Fats Performance.

The engine pulls hard, complete drivetrain in VGC.

Here’s a Video of the engine running and a short drive: https://youtu.be/JKoURjeb0-c

Engine/Trans are still in the 914 for anyone to view or hear. Will pull engine/trans when sold and crate if necessary.

$6,500.00 for complete package (Complete Engine, Transmission, Exhaust System), Plus any Shipping cost.

Drop it in, crank it up and hang on!

Selling package only to go another direction on the power train. Click to view attachment

What piston and cyclinders ? Were used ?
9144me2enjoy
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.