Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Bronze Side-shift console bushing - NEW!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
914werke
Here is a replacement for one of the 5 major OE nylon bushings that are critical to smooth shifting in your 914!
This self lubricating bronze bushing replaces the castellated nylon one in the shift console of your side-shift 901.

$27.99 Available HERE & in the members vendor section
Use coupon code SHIFT to receive an additional 5% off!

bye1.gif
Chi-town
I prefer bronze in this application. You need to offer a stainless sleeve to cover up the worn spots on the shift rod to go with it driving.gif
914bub
Just tried to buy one but coupon code doesn't work, entered CYBER, no dice
914werke
QUOTE(914bub @ Dec 2 2019, 01:13 PM) *
Just tried to buy one but coupon code doesn't work, entered CYBER, no dice
Hmm... confused24.gif SW glitch. Apologies. Reset & tested it, seems to work now. wacko.gif
914bub
Tried again. It must not be meant to be. I'd be curious if anybody else has an issue. I tried CYBER. cyber, and CYBER MONDAY. Nope nope and nope. Made sure I didn't have a space in front of it, even tried a space in front of it. I'll try tonight from the laptop.
914werke
worked it out sunglasses.gif
914bub
Yes! Tried again and it worked. Rich sent me a message as well telling me he'd make it work one way or another. Thanks Rich, for being on top of it.
euro911
Rich, do you just have this one, or do you have more in stock?
914werke
QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 3 2019, 11:27 AM) *
Rich, do you just have one, or do you have more in stock?

biggrin.gif @euro911 This will now be a stocking item
Sold a bunch but I still have a handfull, I guess I should post it in the Members Vendor section
rgalla9146
QUOTE(914werke @ Dec 3 2019, 05:45 PM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ Dec 3 2019, 11:27 AM) *
Rich, do you just have one, or do you have more in stock?

biggrin.gif @euro911 This will now be a stocking item
Sold a bunch but I still have a handfull, I guess I should post it in the Members Vendor section

CYBER coupon not working
euro911
It worked a day or two ago, but I never followed through with completing the order. Attempted to check out today and the discount disappeared and replaced with "The coupon code is expired" dry.gif
914werke
No worries, It was a MONDAY sale but I extended the coupon to weeks end! cheer.gif
914werke
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2019 Invision Power Services, Inc.