Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 steering wheel for sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
por7017
vgc 914 hard rubber steering wheel for sale. very minor surface cracking at spoke connection points, got to look really close to see them, no cracks on rim. batwing in vgc condition. Last photo is of minor cracking where spoke meets rim, others not as noticeable. Asking $225 shipped conus

Gale H

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

por7017
price drop to $175 shipped conus
9144me2enjoy
It shows you just joined the forum, Your pics are dated 5/15/2012? Do you have some current pics with something like a current calendar in the picture?
por7017
QUOTE(9144me2enjoy @ Feb 12 2020, 10:55 PM) *

It shows you just joined the forum, Your pics are dated 5/15/2012? Do you have some current pics with something like a current calendar in the picture?

Thanks, I didn't notice the date stamp. I still use a camera to take pics and havnt set the date stamp. I'll do that now. pics were taken same day as original post. sorry for any confustion

Gale H
Mike Fitton
Are you saying you don't have a cell phone camera?
PCA7GGR
I’ll take it.
por7017
QUOTE(Mike Fitton @ Feb 13 2020, 08:51 AM) *

Are you saying you don't have a cell phone camera?

I carry a flip phone no internet service. just what i'm used to using, that and a dig camera. used the combo for years without problems. just an oversight on my part for not resetting date stamp.

por7017
[quote name='PCA7GGR' date='Feb 13 2020, 02:41 PM' post='2785673']
I’ll take it.
[/quote

sold to PCA7GGR

Thanks
Gale H

PCA7GGR
Got the wheel - very nice and as advertised. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.