Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.0 complete drivetrain
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
yostcorners
Hello PT, not sure if this would interest you, but I have a complete (1975) drivetrain. Please message me for full description. Jon (404 838 7444).Click to view attachment
Tdskip
Thanks price required here please.

Welcome to 914world.
yostcorners
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Feb 13 2020, 10:52 AM) *

Thanks price required here please.

Welcome to 914world.

Thanks Tdskip. This was meant to be a reply to another posters ad. I put it in the wrong place.
Tdskip
Good morning and welcome. Price still required please, thanks.
yostcorners
QUOTE(Tdskip @ Feb 13 2020, 12:02 PM) *

This drivetrain came out of a restoration project. It has less than 100 miles on it. It has been in storage for approx. 10 years. The owner drove it to my shop in 2016, and it last ran in Feb. 2019. It is totally complete: side-shift trans., complete exhaust system, fuel injection, sheet metal, engine and trans. mounts, shift linkage etc....... $6000 OBO.
Asheikh
QUOTE(yostcorners @ Feb 13 2020, 12:43 PM) *

QUOTE(Tdskip @ Feb 13 2020, 12:02 PM) *

This drivetrain came out of a restoration project. It has less than 100 miles on it. It has been in storage for approx. 10 years. The owner drove it to my shop in 2016, and it last ran in Feb. 2019. It is totally complete: side-shift trans., complete exhaust system, fuel injection, sheet metal, engine and trans. mounts, shift linkage etc....... $6000 OBO.

Is it still available?
Asheikh
What do you mean less than 100 miles on the engine?

please share further information?

does it require any work?
rhodyguy
Why don't you just send the guy a PM or email?
Steve H
PERSONAL MESSAGE SENT.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.