Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GB clutch cable stop PN 914 423 283 00 DONE now listing shortly
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Got some folks looking for these, and they should be a simple inexpensive parts. Gonna do a run up this next week in stainless. When available looks like these are at least 2X the price or more.

Who needs em
I'm sure we can send out reg mail for less than $2.

Who's in?
clarkcou
I'lll buy one.
Randy
Peoria, AZ
mepstein
I'll take a couple. beerchug.gif
dlee6204
Yup. I’ll take a couple.
914Sixer
Mark,
These need to be able to BEND into the slot of the roller cover. You do not want to make them too stiff.
brant
I don’t think they should be stainless. ?

Ideally they could be bent 3-4 times before the crack

I could also use one
Brant
maf914
I will take a couple. Thanks as always.
dr914@autoatlanta.com
great price, we had looked into doing these in the original material and cad plated and it was going to cost over four bucks each!

I may mention this though: Although stainless is the superior material, this part has to bend completely around, so will the stainless bend easily without a big effort??
mepstein
It looks like Amazon sells them but only in quantiy
mmichalik
I'll take 4 please!
Mike
injunmort
I will take 10 please
BeatNavy
I'll take 4 please.
porsche914gt
2 please.
Mikey914
QUOTE(mepstein @ Feb 17 2020, 07:00 AM) *

It looks like Amazon sells them but only in quantiy

Not actually the same animal.

bob164
I will take 5 please.
porbmw
Would like a couple beerchug.gif
Stltri
I'll take 5 please.
rgolia
I'll take 2
Mikey914
Started doing the pastern work and ordered in the material. Should be able to run these shortly.

Mark
Lg914
Put me down for a couple
Mikey914
Played around with a few different alloys. Definitely some are better than others, found the one we will be using and can make it soft enough to work like the OEM part. Bringing in enough to do a production run worthwhile.
George I can set you up too if you want.
913B
Me too
dr914@autoatlanta.com
good man, Mark. Yes I will buy some

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Feb 19 2020, 10:37 PM) *

Played around with a few different alloys. Definitely some are better than others, found the one we will be using and can make it soft enough to work like the OEM part. Bringing in enough to do a production run worthwhile.
George I can set you up too if you want.

Literati914
I'll take two, thx.
914e
I'll take two as well.
rfinegan
I will take 2 please
BPic
I'm in for 2 please
Rob914
I'm in for two, please.
bbrock
I'm in.
yellowporky
1 for me please
Mikey914
I'll be finishing these up tomorrow will be able to start shipping Wednesday!
Mikey914
Done,
Just need to get these listed up on the site. Trying to figure out how to do the single part alone. Reg mail in a padded envelope run $1 to $1.40 Looking at the reg mail without tracking for those that are willing to risk trusting the post office to deliver. Perhaps with the warning that if it gets lost we have no tracking for you this is at your own risk. Honestly, USPS does a pretty good job most of the time, but there's always the potential to loose something.

We are getting these listed up and will PM all shortly. I test fit and bent over the tab today. Fits as it should.

-Mark
brant
I’m fine without tracking and probably should get more than one

Will you share a link on this thread please
When you ready. No rush
Mikey914
Funny,
I can make the parts faster than I can get them listed.
Blake will be doing these on Thursday. I can send the PMs out shortly after.
Thanks,
Mark
914e
Are they up yet? I have few parts in a cart I was hoping to pick these up as well. Then again I seem to be ordering parts every week anyway.
Thanks
Mikey914
Having more of an issue with trying to list the part than making it. Trying to figure out how to add the reg postal shipping that will keep this part inexpensive to ship.

MArk
Chris914n6
+1

Just put it in the box with everything else....
Rleog
I’ll take one. Thanks.
Mikey914
PMs sent to all this far will keep the GB open for a few weeks so if any stragglers are out there they can get a deal too.

euro911
I should probably get 2 of them idea.gif

Mark - Can you have your guy(s) ship 2 of them along with my tan upholstery order, or the EARLY M/Y TPS board ? ... I'll include the additional $ in the check I'm sending for the other parts you sent - honest cool_shades.gif

popcorn[1].gif
StarBear
Sure, I'm in for 2. OK to send with pendng visor/clips, too, if possible and convenient for you. Thanks!
Mikey914
PMs sent to all so far.
Yes we can add to visors if your ok with a short wait. 10days ish.
If you have placed an order already, best to drop a call to the shop to hold and combine. Scott and Kenzie will start shipping these Monday morning and I would imagine they will all be shipped quickly, so that is the fastest as I’m on the road til Tuesday.

Mark
wysri9
2 please!

Looked everywhere for one of these!

Thx

SR
euro911
They're not showing up in the group buy section ... they're only showing at full price of $6.00 each confused24.gif
Mikey914
QUOTE(euro911 @ Mar 5 2020, 10:24 PM) *

They're not showing up in the group buy section ... they're only showing at full price of $6.00 each confused24.gif

Let me know if you didn’t get the PM, but if you enter the code it changes the price to the GB special

I will resend.

Good news visors are almost done!
euro911
Just got the PM - thanks
MM1
Mark, I'll take two please.
tinker_n_smoke
one for me please
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.