Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB running project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
hockeymutt
Looking for a a running project, something I can drive on a Sunday but fix what needs to be fixed during the week type of thing. Doesn’t have to be pretty. Located in Nj and would want to stay within the tri state area, unless a killer deal pops up and I’ll arrange shipping. With this whole corona thing going on even willing to drop a deposit and we can work on pick up after this is over.

Stay safe and healthy out there!

Thanks mike
hot_shoe914
I have something you might be interested in depending on your budget and how .uch of a project you wa t.

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment
porsha916

hi, I have a running project that I am planning to sell. It is a 1973 silver 914. It would be a nice driver.
I live near Owego, New York, the price would be aprox $8K dependant on what parts are included with the sale.I have a substantial parts collection available, that my wife wouild like me to downsize! I also have a number of other project 914s.
Take care
Bill
Jay Wellwood
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Mar 25 2020, 08:02 AM) *

I have something you might be interested in depending on your budget and how .uch of a project you wa t.

Shoe
beerchug.gif

Click to view attachment

pm sent
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.