Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS Trans Mounting hardware set - enough for one car.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
bdstone914
Edit: two sets sold. One left
One set will do one car.
Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
I have one set of trans mount hardware for sale. The difference between the early and late is the step in the rectangular plate. They are interchangable. I see no reason or purpose for the change. I can check later o see it Porsche used a different part number.
All pars were stripped and replated in yellow zinc. Bolts are original Kamax. New Nyloc nuts are included. No deformantion to the cup washers which is common.
$50 per set shipped
stevegm
I’ll take both sets.
stevie 77 930
just in case a set comes available, i ll take one
MM1
Please put me on the list (if more become available) for a set that would have been installed on a 1973 1.7L.

Just a thought here - the step (which is stronger than no step for the same thickness) could have been intended to make the part thinner/lighter (and possibly cheaper after mold costs were amortized).
bdstone914
@MM1

Please put me on the list (if more become available) for a set that would have been installed on a 1973 1.7L.

I have this set which have the cut outs on the cup washers. Tese wereused on tail shift engine mount hardware,. They work fine. Think of them as a lightened racer version. This one is available. Needed new Nyloc nuts to complete

Bruce
bdstone914
@stevie 77 930

just in case a set comes available, i ll take one
[/quote]

The second set pictured is available.
Steve got one.
And I have a third set in the last post of this thread.
stevie 77 930
Paypal sent

Thank you
MM1
pm sent
MM1
PayPal sent - thank you, Bruce!
MM1
Thanks, Bruce-great parts, fast shipping and secure packing-as usual!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.