Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD pending payment f.s.2.0 nos banana muffler
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
70PORSCHE9146
I have this 7374 muffler been in my collection for a long time in dry storage no longer need it its in excellent shape no dings dents or damage never used asking 450.00 plus shipping .pm me with questions.thanx JohnClick to view attachment v8Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
euro911
Good deal piratenanner.gif
914werke
What is the part # on the body of the muffler
Tom_T
You should put which maker muffler - Bischoff, Leistritz, Dansk, or ??

and if it's the standard or "sport" version - along with that part no.

GLWTS beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
rcotten951
PM sent I would like to get it. Thank You, Russ
70PORSCHE9146
QUOTE(70PORSCHE9146 @ May 20 2020, 06:39 PM) *

I have this 7374 muffler been in my collection for a long time in dry storage no longer need it its in excellent shape no dings dents or damage never used asking 450.00 plus shipping .pm me with questions.thanx JohnClick to view attachment v8Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
70PORSCHE9146
QUOTE(70PORSCHE9146 @ May 20 2020, 06:39 PM) *

Thanx pm you .youre first in line.
racingredsc
I'd like to be second please!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.