Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: F/S Heads, springs, pushrods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Wew
Hi all,

Started an ambitious project to rebuild my 1973 2.0 cylinder heads. These heads were set up as a hydraulic system and I was going to change back to standard. I have had the heads looked at by very knowledgeable people and they seem to be in good shape. The car ran fine before I tore the engine down. One of the spring caps was broken, you may be able to see in one of the picks
Hence the springs, caps, retainers and pushrods (Mechanical heavy duty aluminum purchased from aircooled.net. are still in original packaging in background of some pics) Still not getting any response from them to return items due to covid so I am throwing in the towel and just going to sell them with the heads. I will also throw in the hydraulic pushrods, lifters, rockers and shafts, basically two complete heads. As you can see I did start to disassemble them when I decided to pull the ripcord on the project.

All of the above included: $425 or best offer includes free fedex 3 day shipping within conus.
PayPal, Venmo is fine.
Below are the pictures.

Thanks for looking,

Gary

Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachment Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Wew
New price best offer. Want to move this.
Wew
Sold
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.