Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914-6 Mahle Gasburner 5-lug wheels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
a914luvr
---SOLD---

Nicely refinished set of 4 wheels. Not show quality but very nice. Guaranteed straight and true. $2200 OBO + shipping.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
euro911
Great price aktion035.gif

What other good stuff are you selling for cheeeeep, Glenn? poke.gif

Call me before you post them laugh.gif
Cairo94507
Yes that is a good price. drooley.gif
a914luvr
Thanks guys, I'm firm on the price but I'd budge a little for a local cash pick-up. I also have a NOS genuine Porsche windshield trim set. Local PU only on that for sure!
euro911
idea.gif

PM sent on the trim ... type.gif
raynekat
That's a super price and unless you're a concours guy, they don't need restoring in any way to me.
I paid that much for mine and still had to get them repainted.

GLWTS
a914luvr
Bump - I need to get these sold
zoomCat
PM sent.
zoomCat
Paging a914luvr, pick up the white courtesy telephone please.

smile.gif
a914luvr
PM's replied to. I would expect shipping to be between $75 - $150 depending on how far you are from SoCal. I would prefer to generate shipping labels thru PayPal. The rates are good and I will only ask for actual shipping cost. No mark-up and I'll cover PayPal fees. 1st $2200 sent to; a914luvr - at - sbcglobal.net gets the wheels (please DO NOT use Friends & Family). I will then generate labels and send a PayPal request for the shipping cost. If shipping does come in at more than $150, I'll cover the difference.
JeffBowlsby
If I only had a 5 lug car. sad.gif
a914luvr
Wheels are sold to zoomCat. Thanks everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.