Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: GONE: parts car, mostly body panels
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
tygaboy
8/3/20 UPDATE: Both cars and all parts off to new homes as donor parts to save other 914s!

If no one wants this rollers for free, it's headed to the scrapper. And another post from me that starts with "sadly"...

Sadly, these two 914s have seen better days. Take one or take both, I just need to get them gone.

The darker blue one has been spoken for.

The Olympic Blue has been spoke for.

Thanks for looking.
Chris
tygaboy
deleted info/pic of sold car
tygaboy
deleted pics of Olympic Blue
tygaboy
more
tygaboy
last
808 WRX
PM sent
tygaboy
The darker blue car is sold and gone. Only the Olympic Blue and interesting wheels remain available.
Thanks @808 WRX !
cassmcentee
Can you tell me what year the Olympic Blue is?
I'm just East of Fresno rebuilding a '72
I could make the trip
tygaboy
QUOTE(cassmcentee @ Aug 1 2020, 06:09 PM) *

Can you tell me what year the Olympic Blue is?
I'm just East of Fresno rebuilding a '72
I could make the trip

@cassmcentee It's a '73.
ssuperflyoldguy
Hi Chris, if the Fresno guy doesn't pick up the blue one, have a friend that is interested as I have a ton of parts I can give him. Thx again for all your help to the 914 addicts with the German Crack needs
tygaboy
QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ Aug 2 2020, 03:22 PM) *

Hi Chris, if the Fresno guy doesn't pick up the blue one, have a friend that is interested as I have a ton of parts I can give him. Thx again for all your help to the 914 addicts with the German Crack needs

@ssuperflyoldguy Sorry, the Olympic Blue is off to its new home with @cassmcentee .

But I do have a classic Mini body here with your name on it... poke.gif
cassmcentee
Thank you again Chris!
I am IN AWE of your build, thought about it for most of my drive home.
Cheers!
Cass
ssuperflyoldguy
QUOTE(tygaboy @ Aug 3 2020, 02:39 PM) *

QUOTE(ssuperflyoldguy @ Aug 2 2020, 03:22 PM) *

@ssuperflyoldguy Sorry, the Olympic Blue is off to its new home with @cassmcentee .

But I do have a classic Mini body here with your name on it... poke.gif

On phone with him now!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.