Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914Rubber's 9/14/2020 Sale
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ClayPerrine
Ordered new sun visors for Elwood and Igor.

And a bunch of little stuff that I have been meaning to replace.

Thank you Mark! You can name the west wing after us. biggrin.gif

Anyone else "indulge" in the sale?

Clay
mrholland2
QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 14 2020, 01:57 PM) *

Clay

Hey Clay,

How is Froderick doing?
jim_hoyland
Yup; today is the day ! ent in an order this am and it's already in the mail smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
Kudos to Scott in shipping; best shipper bar-none..
autopro
I took advantage of the sale and also got me a set of sun visors along with one of his seal kits.
partsman912
Restoration of my Raveena Green 73 2.0 is ready for an interior. Ordered all new black interior from 914 Rubber . Yes it hurt but the discount was nice.
Mikey914
Thanks to all.
We couldn’t do it without you. It’s not over yet still a few hours left biggrin.gif
steuspeed
Just put in my order for my new build. Perfect timing for a sale! smash.gif driving.gif
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(mrholland2 @ Sep 14 2020, 04:08 PM) *

QUOTE(ClayPerrine @ Sep 14 2020, 01:57 PM) *

Clay

Hey Clay,

How is Froderick doing?

In the body shop. We are still looking for a donor chassis.

drem914
never mind
Mikey914
Was just a short sale thought we'd celebrate the day.
Thanks to all that supported us. On a side note. Fedex didn't pick up yesterday, they were late today, but shipments may be a day or two behind schedule because of the smoke and they shut down PDX (it's open now).
Mark
second wind
Hey....my phone battery went dead....my dog ate my homework....the electricity went out because of the fires....I drank too much and missed a day.....can I still squeak in an order? I typed in the wrong credit card number.....I swear it's not my fault..(name that movie)....those visor clips sure are purty.....what's say Mikey?
Thank you,
gg
56kabrio
Spent another part of the kid’s inheritance on the sale. Hopefully they’ll enjoy the car!

Thanks Mark

Mack
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Sep 15 2020, 12:10 AM) *

Thanks to all.
We couldn’t do it without you. It’s not over yet still a few hours left biggrin.gif

shoot totally missed out on this, been laid up in bed with kidney stone attack hissyfit.gif headbang.gif barf.gif sad.gif
bkrantz
I ordered a few things that I need, and a few more that I NEED!
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(DRPHIL914 @ Sep 15 2020, 08:34 PM) *

shoot totally missed out on this, been laid up in bed with kidney stone attack hissyfit.gif headbang.gif barf.gif sad.gif

Ugh! Been there, done that. I feel your pain. Gives new meaning to the words "Pea (pee) gravel." Remember, this too shall pass.

Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Clay
Mikey914
QUOTE(second wind @ Sep 15 2020, 06:28 PM) *

Hey....my phone battery went dead....my dog ate my homework....the electricity went out because of the fires....I drank too much and missed a day.....can I still squeak in an order? I typed in the wrong credit card number.....I swear it's not my fault..(name that movie)....those visor clips sure are purty.....what's say Mikey?
Thank you,
gg

If the order is in the system I'll cover you. PM me the name and or order if you have a number.
-Mark
trick-e
My car came to me without the PORSCHE lettering, so I ordered the silver version. I think I prefer the look with them on.
Wanted the Italian/white signal and wart lenses, but didn’t pull the trigger.

Thank you for the sale.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.