Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS 1970 914-6. 993 six
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Krieger
My buddies car. It is gorgeous and fast! Check out this link. The car is in Sonoma, CA

BAT listing
ValcoOscar
QUOTE(Krieger @ Sep 15 2020, 03:55 PM) *

My buddies car. It is gorgeous and fast! Check out this link. The car is in Sonoma, CA

BAT listing

I like it sad.gif No $$, No space

Oscar

Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 15 2020, 04:22 PM) *

BAT listing

Oscar

Click to view attachment

Lol
Blue6
Nice car. This one is going to bring good $$..
Krieger
QUOTE(ValcoOscar @ Sep 15 2020, 04:22 PM) *

BAT listing

Oscar

Click to view attachment

@ValcoOscar why are you torturing yourself looking in this forum? lol-2.gif
Cairo94507
That car is very well done and a whole lot of car. That should sell for a minimum of $100K. Sure the rear trunk could use some work but not a big deal. I would source the correct rear bumper at the same time. beerchug.gif
porschenstock
Hi, regarding the rear bumper of that gorgeous car, do you know where to find the same flared rear valance for it ??
Not necessarily with the exhaust pipe center drilled.

Thanks for the help
rjames
Love the sound of that engine. wub.gif
thelogo
200 mph speedo

This car might actually be able to get there.

Scary but. av-943.gif 100k$ + and no ac
fbirch
QUOTE(Krieger @ Sep 15 2020, 05:55 PM) *

BAT listing

Can you tell me how this car does from a cooling perspective? Can it handle stop and go in hot weather without overheating? Does it need anything mechanically?
Andyrew
I sure do love solid colored cars with painted tops and black wheels.... MMmmmm That is one good looking car!
73-914
Went for 75K
ValcoOscar
I see $100,000
eric9144
Good to see 914's getting the attention, wasn't sure it would clear reserve. Someone's going to have a bunch of fun driving.gif
john77
@porschenstock

The BAT listing says Patrick Motorsport fitted it, so I'd start with them.

QUOTE(porschenstock @ Sep 16 2020, 07:00 AM) *

Hi, regarding the rear bumper of that gorgeous car, do you know where to find the same flared rear valance for it ??

Thanks for the help

jim_hoyland
Nice wub.gif
Added to VIN database
mepstein
QUOTE(porschenstock @ Sep 16 2020, 10:00 AM) *

Thanks for the help

MSDS sells a flared rear valance. I think they make it themselves. It might be the one PMS is selling. Maybe.
Krieger
Sold yesterday for 100k!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.