Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS MIG and TIG machines New prices
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mb911
I have 2 older machines but both working very and use them daily. The first is a Hobart handler 140 $325 then a ESAB heli arc 161 Ac/DC TIG machine. $475 obo and should be easy to ship. As I said these both are in good working order and use them daily and will post pictures tomorrow
mb911
QUOTE(mb911 @ Oct 18 2020, 03:13 PM) *

I have 2 older machines but both working very and use them daily. The first is a Hobart handler 140 $325 then a ESAB heli arc 161 Ac/DC TIG machine. $800 obo and should be easy to ship. As I said these both are in good working order and use them daily and will post pictures tomorrow

Correction its a hobart 135 and comes with the cart for $300 obo. The Tig I will do $700 comes with pedal, torch, and machine. Click to view attachment Click to view attachment
stownsen914
I've had a Hobart Handler for years and have been very happy with it. GLWS.
gereed75
Smokin deal on the Handler, even for the 135. It’ll do anything a body restoration requires
mb911
New super cheap price on the TIG machine. mig is pending
Superhawk996
@mb911

Super deal on the TIG. WTF.gif where was this smoking deal when I was debating on a risky $900 circuit card to repair my Precision TIG? bootyshake.gif av-943.gif Almost tempted to buy it as backup but honestly I don't have a place to put it. If my Lincoln dies right after you sell this I might lose my mind. lol-2.gif
mb911
QUOTE(Superhawk996 @ Oct 23 2020, 12:41 PM) *

@mb911

Super deal on the TIG. WTF.gif where was this smoking deal when I was debating on a risky $900 circuit card to repair my Precision TIG? bootyshake.gif av-943.gif Almost tempted to buy it as backup but honestly I don't have a place to put it. If my Lincoln dies right after you sell this I might lose my mind. lol-2.gif

@superhawk996 it is very small spacewise. So definitely a great spare. Its about the size of an oil tank
76-914
Man, I can't believe those prices. In a few months someone will be kicking themselves in the ass saying, "I should have bought that"! I can't ever find a sweet deal when I'm shopping for tools. mad.gif Maybe it would help if the knew that Hobart is Miller's retail line??
mb911
Both are pending now.
budk
Interested in the TIG if the deal falls through
mb911
QUOTE(budk @ Oct 24 2020, 03:43 PM) *

Interested in the TIG if the deal falls through

TIG is sold for sure. Shipping Monday.
Gint
I didn't see the "super cheap price" on the TIG or I would have been on that like a fat kid on cake. I was out cleaning up the shop the last couple of days so I could move the truck out there and increase my attached garage space.
mb911
Sold. Thanks everyone
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.