Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD! Corbeau Classic Seat Pair
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Beach914
Pair of used Classics. Some side bolster wear on both seats but otherwise in great condition. No other rips or tears.
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

$375 for the pair plus shipping
Beach914
Click to view attachment
Beach914
Apologize for being sideways.....
anglophone1
Just what I’m looking for!
If these were in Europe I’d have them immediately- I guess shipping to Ireland is prohibitive?
Beach914
QUOTE(anglophone1 @ Nov 11 2020, 10:19 AM) *

Just what I’m looking for!
If these were in Europe I’d have them immediately- I guess shipping to Ireland is prohibitive?

Hi, If you get a quote dimensions are 36''x 30" x 21" est about 35lbs. I'd pack two in one box with ample padding.

Shipping from 92868
anglophone1
Sent you a PM
Thx
Beach914
Bump !
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Nov 29 2020, 08:04 AM) *

Bump !

very interested i will probably take these if available!!
@Beach914

Phil

ps/ i do have a couple questions first though , about if they have 914 rails or if the 914 stock rails will fit with out modification.

Phil
Beach914
No rails. I do not know if the stock rails line up as made. Never got a chance to check it. Corbeau still makes these seats and may still sell the rails. Pretty sure they do.
I was going to do a bottom plate attached to the seat and bolt the 914 rails to it based on the spacing needed for the original 914 rails
DRPHIL914
QUOTE(Beach914 @ Nov 30 2020, 12:48 PM) *

No rails. I do not know if the stock rails line up as made. Never got a chance to check it. Corbeau still makes these seats and may still sell the rails. Pretty sure they do.
I was going to do a bottom plate attached to the seat and bolt the 914 rails to it based on the spacing needed for the original 914 rails

maybe someone that has done these seats can chime in here, but the 21” if that is across at the middle of the bolster from side to side it will be too wide, stock seat is about 18” there and the space from the long and e-brake to the middle cusion and the seat belt clip is 19.5”, so i think it’ll be too wide there.
Beach914
SOLD Pending Shipping details.

Thanks to everyone for looking.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.