Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wanted
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
ddire333
Hi, new here but have set my mind on getting a 914 again, after a 30 year gap. Will be exporting and will not be able to view in person, will have shipping company collect. looking for complete(ish) cars, pre 75 bumper, don't mind if they have issues or not running, not all together but needs to be movable without major structural rust / accident damage etc. need documented title.

My budget is up to about $8k

will need lots of photos, and call to talk through

PM me if your looking to sell
chenrio
QUOTE(ddire333 @ Nov 19 2020, 09:04 AM) *

Hi, new here but have set my mind on getting a 914 again, after a 30 year gap. Will be exporting and will not be able to view in person, will have shipping company collect. looking for complete(ish) cars, pre 75 bumper, don't mind if they have issues or not running, not all together but needs to be movable without major structural rust / accident damage etc. need documented title.

I have a 1974 Bumblebee project if you are interested. The car is complete with minor rust issues, solid floor pans etc but some rust in the rocker/longitudinal area. Interior is very good condition. Car has Porsche COA documentation. I can fowrad additional info and pictures if you are interested. the car is located in Ohio in the US. The engine is not in the car, but is complete ad appears to be in good shape. Due to the rarity of these cars I would entertain selling it for 8000.

Mikey914
Not many Can Am LE cars in your neck of the woods. If it's not a rust bucket........ idea.gif
ddire333
QUOTE(ddire333 @ Nov 19 2020, 02:04 PM) *

Thanks to those who got in contact / gave advice in the search, have settled on a project car now, will be new year before I see it in the flesh - as its shipping from US to Ireland. Plan to lean on all the experience here along the way and will keep you all updated on the progress to put another 914 back on the road.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.