Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1.8L parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
BillC
These parts came in a box of assorted stuff I bought, and are specific to '74-'75 1.8 liter engines (won't work for my 2.0).

Sold! -- New Bosch fuel pressure regulator, in nice-condition box (will also fit '76 912E). Asking $100 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

Used Bosch fuel pressure regulator (will also fit '76 912E). Condition unknown, but it looks to be in good shape. Asking $20 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

Sold! -- Prospero's Garage laminated wiring diagram, specifically for 1.8L L-Jet cars. Brand new, still in shipping tube (only removed to take the picture). Asking $12 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

Parts can also be picked up in Silver Spring, MD to save on shipping.
ClayPerrine
QUOTE(BillC @ Nov 21 2020, 11:27 AM) *

These parts came in a box of assorted stuff I bought, and are specific to '74-'75 1.8 liter engines (won't work for my 2.0).

New Bosch fuel pressure regulator, in nice-condition box (will also fit '76 912E). Asking $100 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

Used Bosch fuel pressure regulator (will also fit '76 912E). Condition unknown, but it looks to be in good shape. Asking $20 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

Prospero's Garage laminated wiring diagram, specifically for 1.8L L-Jet cars. Brand new, still in shipping tube (only removed to take the picture). Asking $12 plus shipping.
Click to view attachment

Parts can also be picked up in Silver Spring, MD to save on shipping.

I will take the wiring diagram. Please pm me for paypal info.

Thanks!
Clay
BillC
Bump.

Also, to save shipping, I can bring these with me to the Carlisle swap meet on May 1st.
StarBear
Sure, I’ll go for the new FPR. Will pm you for pp info.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.