Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Parts assortment FS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Speedo
My son's car is now going to paint. I want my shop back. He has been good about attracting extra parts. He has been not so good about getting rid of extras. In fact he is worse than "not so good". He is about to order seat covers and cockpit gaskets, so this stuff has to go to make room. Rather than pricing individual items...we'd like for someone to get a great deal on everything. Obviously, this stuff would be better picked up than shipped. This package includes, three front struts, rotors, hubs, front brakes, worn outer decos, air cleaner assembly, suspension hardware, two door shells (sorry just the shells) with some rust in the bottom edges, heat exchangers pair, jack point repair package and a couple throttle bodies (not shown) for $250 obo. If prices are out of line, school me. He is needing in trade, two jacks and tool kits, black seat covers, and a crack free dash.
Click to view attachment
Speedo
heat exchangers
Click to view attachment
Speedo
decos
Click to view attachment
Speedo
brakes
Click to view attachment
Speedo
struts-hubs-rotors
Click to view attachment
Speedo
miscellaneous
Click to view attachment
Speedo
We will be posting his 4 bolt steel wheels shortly...good shape, we just converted to 5-bolt instead. Anybody have a need for shop rollers let us know.
ClayPerrine
Per the rules posted above......

"You *must* put a price in your ad and state how you would like payment!"

Please post prices for all the parts.

Clay
carl k
Price is listed for package.

"$250 obo."
Speedo
QUOTE(carl k @ Jan 4 2021, 11:46 AM) *

Price is listed for package.

"$250 obo."

Trades ok or paypal.
Package is productive as it makes everything leave at once.
Open to offers...
Speedo
Good news...adding another decent passenger door to the pile. Will require some skimmer coat on the outside skin (due to a previous dent repair) but straight and not rusty.
Same price for package. Going to keep adding stuff till someone comes and grabs it.

bye1.gif
MFejsa
Are they 2.0 heat exchangers or 1.7L?
Speedo
QUOTE(MFejsa @ Jan 10 2021, 01:30 PM) *

Are they 2.0 heat exchangers or 1.7L?

They are 1.7
Speedo
Looking for two good front valences...trades are good.
DMAYHALL
$ 25 + shipping for the jack post and plate ?
dr.tim
I am interested in the better of your two passenger doors.
Speedo
Bump.
Project is now complete and I need to move these extras.
CO buyer preferred although if you will pick up and deal with shipping I will provide a pallet.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.