Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SOLD: Dual EMPI HPMX 40 idf carbs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mmichalik
Hi Everyone,
I have a new full set of dual EMPI HPMX 40 idf carbs.
I've owned them for 3 years or so, bought from Auto Atlanta, but they have never been run.
I've attached a few pictures and have more and can take some more if anyone wants to see them.
I'm asking $495.00 for the pair, plus shipping in the U.S.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested.
Thanks,
Mike smile.gif
Tdskip
So these have a vacuum advance provision? If so interested (please).

Edit - interested means I’ll buy them.
mmichalik
@tdskip
Here's a picture of the other side of the carbs.
Let me know what you think
Tdskip
Thanks Mike, don’t think they do, would need to be drilled just like the ones I currently have.

Nice set at a good price, someone without a vacuum advance distributor will grab them.
Tdskip
Just to be sure can you please check the other carb, I might. My other set did but only on one side.
mmichalik
Checked and the other carb is identical.
Thanks for inquiring about them though.

Still available for anyone else.
Ansbacher
Drilling them out to accommodate for vacuum is easy-peasy. Harbor freight drill press for peanuts, a good stable clamp down, some brass tubing and JB Weld from Home Depot is all that is required.

Ansbacher

pete000
Nice ! @MM1
carl k
Click to view attachment

If these are anything like Weber IDF's, the circled tube has a small screw in it- remove the screw and that's the vacuum port.

Carl
BK911
QUOTE(carl k @ Jan 20 2021, 11:24 PM) *

Click to view attachment

If these are anything like Weber IDF's, the circled tube has a small screw in it- remove the screw and that's the vacuum port.

Carl

Yup that's where my vac is connected.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.