Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Original heater hoses (L&R) rear blower for 75
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Jett
Our 75 Palma car is almost finished and because we tried to bring it back to all original, we are looking for the original heater hoses that attach to the rear blower motor. #34 and 35
914Sixer
Darren,
Couple of years back I found a metal hose version but no flat end. Found this at Sure Marine Services in Seattle. Looks just like the stock plastic. Click to open.
aturboman
I may have one of those NOS. I definitely had one of those numbers at one point with the Porsche sticker still on it.

I'll look and see if I can round it up.

Those are all plastic not the metal / paper versions Porsche uses on the rest of the cars.
Jett
QUOTE(914Sixer @ Jan 21 2021, 03:37 PM) *

Darren,
Couple of years back I found a metal hose version but no flat end. Found this at Sure Marine Services in Seattle. Looks just like the stock plastic. Click to open.

Thanks, I have a set of those and they work well, but not stock. Someone has an old set I can cleanup smile.gif
914werke
wub.gif
Jett
QUOTE(aturboman @ Jan 21 2021, 03:44 PM) *

I may have one of those NOS. I definitely had one of those numbers at one point with the Porsche sticker still on it.

I'll look and see if I can round it up.

Those are all plastic not the metal / paper versions Porsche uses on the rest of the cars.

Thanks that would be great.
aturboman
Jett should be able to check tonight. We've has a couple days without power in CA due to high winds so its been a mess cleaning up.

I'll let you know soon, thanks.
Jett
QUOTE(aturboman @ Jan 22 2021, 08:31 AM) *

Jett should be able to check tonight. We've has a couple days without power in CA due to high winds so its been a mess cleaning up.

I'll let you know soon, thanks.

Sorry to hear about the power outage, we are experiencing the same caused by the winds last week.

Take care and let me know how it goes.

Cheers
aturboman
Found it, I have literally had this for 25+ years, it's been in a box the whole time.

It will be cool to finally give it a home.

PM'd you.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(aturboman @ Jan 22 2021, 06:57 PM) *

Found it, I have literally had this for 25+ years, it's been in a box the whole time.

It will be cool to finally give it a home.

PM'd you.

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachment

PM returned. The part is amazing and remarkable that it never got crushed after so many years.

Love this community!
PCA7GGR
How about this pair with OEM clamps?
Click to view attachment
Jett
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jan 22 2021, 08:01 PM) *

Click to view attachment

thanks! Rich (914Werke) hooked me up with four original clamps.
Jett
sad.gif forgot to circle back regarding the good condition hoses from Rich @914werke that we used on the Palma 75 2.0.

Special thanks to @aturboman who kindly sent his NOS piece, that deserves and is going on our Delphi 73 2.0.

We will take some pictures in the next couple of weeks and share how great they look. (Delphi car is in the shop, old pic)

Best Community!
914werke
drooley.gif
JeffBowlsby
QUOTE(PCA7GGR @ Jan 22 2021, 08:01 PM) *

I would be interested in these if still available, let me know.

@PCA7GGR
PCA7GGR
Jeff,

Gone my friend.

Sergio
aturboman
Jett both car look amazing.

Can't wait to see more detailed photos of the rest of it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.