Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Misc from a Parts Stash
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
jtprettyman
Recently picked up a parts stash and am slowly inventorying for what I need. This was a combination of parts from a 72 and 76 2.0. All prices are OBO - I'm no parts guy, if I'm off base please let me know. All prices are plus shipping, PayPal and Venmo are fine. First batch of FS items:

7K Tach, guessing from the 76. One of the signal light bulbs was loose inside, so I disassembled and replaced both with new. A couple scuffs on the lens, but I did polish the plastic when I disassembled after the pic was taken. Bezel in pretty good shape. $50 SOLD

150mph speedo. Odometer reset works fine. A bit of rust on the bezel, but easy to clean up. $40

Center console combo gages. Some rust on the bezels again, but would clean up fine. $75 SOLD

Fasten Seat Belt light. Very clean and clear. Late style flat blade connector. $10 SOLD

Light switch. Lettering a bit faded, as they all are. $15 SOLD

Rear Defrost Switch. Very nice and good color (better than the pic shows). $25 SOLD

Smog Pulley Bracket. Pulley and bearing rotate nicely, and the rubber shows no sign of deterioration. $135 SOLD

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
B2524
I’d like the tach. Ships to 93465. Let me know the total for PayPal.
jtprettyman
QUOTE(B2524 @ Jan 22 2021, 10:50 PM) *

I’d like the tach. Ships to 93465. Let me know the total for PayPal.

PM’d
PaulFV8
I’ll take the switches, seat belt light and the console gauges if available. Shipping to 20170. Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.