Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB: Have you seen my 914?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Ace Le Count
Hi everyone, I have a question. I bought my first 914 when I was 10 or 11 years old. (This was in 2013)I paid $150 for the '71 914 rolling shell. I traded it a few years later for a vintage RC10 and an RC10T. The man that bought it from me was named Sean or Shawn. (I'm not positive how his name was spelled.) My 914 had a little bodywork done to it, had the steel VW-sport wheels, about a gallon of bondo per panel, rust in every nook and cranny, and was missing the engine, transmission, front windsheild, passenger seat, etc, and it had the word "most" spray painted on it. It was mostly painted in a faded red with spots of primer. It was painted many different colours, so it could have changed by now. It also had an Edelbrock sticker next to the right taillight. I'm just wondering if the man that bought it from me is on 914 world, or if anyone knows the fate of my 914. I'm trying to locate it. Thanks for reading!!!!

Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment
Ace Le Count
Bump
Ace Le Count
Bump
MBowman325
Any chance you have the VIN? Could look it up here and see if there's a hit
Ace Le Count
Bump
Ace Le Count
Bump
Ace Le Count
Bump
FourBlades
Good luck with your search!

I think it rocks that you started working on a classic car so young.

John
Ace Le Count
Bump
Ace Le Count
Bump
Ace Le Count
Bump
Ace Le Count
Bump
Ansbacher
Without more interaction on your part on this post I doubt if you will ever find it. Just bumping the post will not get you far.

Ansbacher
Jwjwjw
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jul 18 2021, 08:36 PM) *

Without more interaction on your part on this post I doubt if you will ever find it. Just bumping the post will not get you far.

Ansbacher

What town and state was the car located??

Jeff
Ace Le Count
I had the car when I lived in Spring Valley Lake, CA. It was around the Victorville/Hesperia area.
Supposedly the car was taken down to the Montclair area, but I'm not certain.
Ace Le Count
QUOTE(Ansbacher @ Jul 18 2021, 09:36 PM) *

Ansbacher

Thanks, but I don't know what else I can do. I'll try to get the VIN as soon as I can. The pink slip was photographed the day I sold it, but the photo is on an old phone that is in a box somewhere.

Do you know of any other ways that can help locate the car or its owner? I've considered wanted posters... I don't know how affective that will be, though. Thank you!
Ace Le Count
BUMP...
Ace Le Count
Click to view attachment
siverson
Amazing. And on 9/14.
Ace Le Count
QUOTE(siverson @ Sep 16 2021, 12:06 AM) *

Amazing. And on 9/14.

Woah! I didn't even realize it was 9/14!!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.