Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB early fog lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
r_towle
Seeking a set of early fog lights for a nice elderly guy near me.
He may need brackets also, and grills.

Please let me know what you might have.
Assume he won’t want to restore rusty ones.
DC_neun_vierzehn
I will have a set I will be selling soon. I'll be pulling the original fogs off of my '73 2.0 later this month. I bought a pair of H3s I'm going to replace them with.

They original fogs are in excellent condition and work perfectly. The originals just weren't bright enough for me. The H3s look identical - just a brighter light.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Sep 16 2021, 10:18 AM) *

I will have a set I will be selling soon. I'll be pulling the original fogs off of my '73 2.0 later this month. I bought a pair of H3s I'm going to replace them with.

They original fogs are in excellent condition and work perfectly. The originals just weren't bright enough for me. The H3s look identical - just a brighter light.

Which brand H3 are you using ? Link ?
DC_neun_vierzehn
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 20 2021, 05:53 PM) *

QUOTE(DC_neun_vierzehn @ Sep 16 2021, 10:18 AM) *

Which brand H3 are you using ? Link ?

Hella.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-914-Fernsc...ts/284422585564

If you're running LED bulbs for safety (like me) on all exterior lighting, the beauty of these driving lights is that you can use LED bulbs (which you can't do on the original US driving lights). Nowadays, you can find period correct temperature LEDs for all lights that don't make your 914 look like a UFO ... the LEDs are just brighter, use less juice, last longer, and are much safer in multiple ways.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.