Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB 2.2 Mahle piston for 2.2 6cyl
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
dknechtly
I'm checking for a friend of mine. Looking for a Mahle piston for a 1970 2.2 911T. He said it has a number of 84v48. Might need a cylinder also. Just thought it might be worth shot checking with you guys. Thanks.
914Sixer
Partsgeek
Luke M
QUOTE(dknechtly @ Sep 16 2021, 03:41 PM) *

I'm checking for a friend of mine. Looking for a Mahle piston for a 1970 2.2 911T. He said it has a number of 84v48. Might need a cylinder also. Just thought it might be worth shot checking with you guys. Thanks.

I may have a 2.2T piston. I'll dig through my engine parts later today and post back here. What's the group size that you need?
dknechtly
Hmmm... group size... that's a good question. I'll have to check with him.
dknechtly
Turns out he only needs a piston. He would buy piston and cyl if someone would rather not split them up. He broke the skirt on his. He's honing and putting in new rings on the whole engine. The piston just needs to have 84v48 on the bottom.
Luke M
Good news I found the pistons here. The bad news is they are 2.0 E pistons so they will not work for you. Check over on Pelican parts or Samba.
dknechtly
Thanks for checking.
dknechtly
My friend found his piston. Ended up buying a whole set. Thanks for your help.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.