Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Phoenix Club
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Coondog
Who’s going to the Phoenix Club event next Sunday and do we want to meet up and drive in together

Someone pick a spot close and a meet up time.
Steve
QUOTE(Coondog @ Sep 19 2021, 08:48 AM) *

Who’s going to the Phoenix Club event next Sunday and do we want to meet up and drive in together

Gates open at 8am? The closest parking area that i see is over the freeway at Jagerhaus
Meet at 7:30?
914Toy
I will join this meet-up - waiting on address.
Coondog
QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 19 2021, 09:39 AM) *

Gates open at 8am? The closest parking area that i see is over the freeway at Jagerhaus

Sounds good. What’s the Jager address
Steve
QUOTE(Coondog @ Sep 19 2021, 12:17 PM) *

QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 19 2021, 09:39 AM) *

Sounds good. What’s the Jager address

Jagerhaus
2525 E Ball Rd, Anaheim, CA 92806
Eric_Shea
See you there...
Coondog
QUOTE(Eric_Shea @ Sep 20 2021, 10:58 AM) *

See you there...

I am a buyer for your new 914-6 rear calipers. Hope there’s a show special…. flag.gif
tpines
Do you guys know if we have to buy tickets online or at the gate as in the past? Parking used to be pretty close in a giant paved area. Thanks!

Coondog
QUOTE(tpines @ Sep 20 2021, 05:11 PM) *

Do you guys know if we have to buy tickets online or at the gate as in the past? Parking used to be pretty close in a giant paved area. Thanks!

At the gate. More then likely we will be parked in the grass.
drem914
From PCA-OCR email earlier this week.

Greetings OCR,
Our friends at the 356 Club asked that I share the following information with you regarding their annual 356 Swap Meet.

For anyone interested in attending this Sunday's 356 Swap Meet, and would like to park your Porsche on the Phoenix Club grounds, you can use this link to buy an advanced parking pass and ticket. Link: https://356club.ticketspice.com/phxparking
Parking will be limited to 100 Porsches. Approximately 40 spaces have already been reserved. Parking is $20 and every attendee, including the driver and riders in your car, will be required to have a ticket for admission. Admission is $20 per person. Parking starts at 7:30 a.m. with gates opening at 8:00 a.m. for walk-ins. For more details, please visit the 356club.org website.
Parking is also available at the Honda Center for $20. Please avoid parking along the road that runs into the Honda Center, S. Phoenix Club Drive, rumor has it cars parked along this road for last week's car event were ticketed by Anaheim Police.
Your Goodie Store will be on-site so if you're planning to attend, please stop by and say hello!
Stay well, be safe and enjoy the ride!

Steve
QUOTE(drem914 @ Sep 21 2021, 09:14 AM) *

Greetings OCR,
Our friends at the 356 Club asked that I share the following information with you regarding their annual 356 Swap Meet.

For anyone interested in attending this Sunday's 356 Swap Meet, and would like to park your Porsche on the Phoenix Club grounds, you can use this link to buy an advanced parking pass and ticket. Link: https://356club.ticketspice.com/phxparking
Parking will be limited to 100 Porsches. Approximately 40 spaces have already been reserved. Parking is $20 and every attendee, including the driver and riders in your car, will be required to have a ticket for admission. Admission is $20 per person. Parking starts at 7:30 a.m. with gates opening at 8:00 a.m. for walk-ins. For more details, please visit the 356club.org website.
Parking is also available at the Honda Center for $20. Please avoid parking along the road that runs into the Honda Center, S. Phoenix Club Drive, rumor has it cars parked along this road for last week's car event were ticketed by Anaheim Police.
Your Goodie Store will be on-site so if you're planning to attend, please stop by and say hello!

Done!! Thanks!! Last year we were able to pay in cash, when we drove in. Better safe than sorry!! It did fill up pretty fast.
914Toy
QUOTE(Steve @ Sep 21 2021, 09:55 AM) *

Greetings OCR,

Done!! Thanks!! Last year we were able to pay in cash, when we drove in. Better safe than sorry!! It did fill up pretty fast.

Got my ticket, thanks Steve.
Coondog
Done. Thanks Steve
Steve

Greetings OCR,

Thanks @drem914 for the link and info!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.